your flight is delayed please wait...

fitness88

Check mission time against start time for your aircraft in the Mission Editor.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

The mission is starting earlier than your flight. I had this issue on a few mission I made, took me forever to correct it.

Make sure you takeoff time is the same as your mission start time (when the scenario starts) and the day is the same as well - all the start times and day (0-365) have to match. That was one of my problems, that my flight was day 330 and the scenario started around day 157...so I would have to wait months for the mission to start.

Good luck,

DrDetroit

I've always wondered what the # after the / on the start time line was.

I had a hand made mission with same problem as OP. Question left is where did you learn what that number represented and about the flight days having to match ?

Win 10 64 bit

Intel I-7 7700K

32GB Ram

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6gig

...Question left is where did you learn what that number represented...

Possibly in DCS User Manual EN.pdf in your installation's "Doc" folder, top of pg 75. :)

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

• 7 years later...

I recently had the similar issue with same error message: "your flight is delayed please wait."

I solved it by checking the map time (the time at mission starts) and the time when the vehicle spawns. 

it's set to be impossible to set vehicle spawns time earlier than the map time (logically make sense cause otherwise meaningless)

and the time difference will be the duration of 'delay", thus I set the vehicle spawns time 1sec beyond the map time and the issue solved (although the error message still exsist but I now can take control of the vechicle I placed)

Map time:

image.pngimage.png

Vehicle spawns time:

image.pngnull