UH-1H Will Not Start

929th-Ez-Ian

Just got a new ssd. Installed 2.0 and all the mods. However when I jump in the uh-1h the startup process does not work. I can flip switches turn on lights and all but it will not start. I took deleted my uh-1h files in saved games/dcs thinking they may have been something conflicting, but still nothing. I made a mission with the uh-1h in mid air under client and the uh-1h just hangs in mid air, rotors not moving. Like the game was paused. I can here the siren sound in the cockpit. here's a SS of what is going on.

NOTE: all my other mods work perfectly fine other than the mig-21BiS which is a known problem.

The other SS is what happens when I try a Auto Start.

Any help would be much accepted!

Untitled.thumb.jpg.7b54e5bfced3e882fba8f46eaea1a13b.jpg

uh-1h.thumb.jpg.70e65d7820131bf890571390d2cf1572.jpg

Edited by 929th-Ez-Ian
Added another SS

win10 Home, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD, Gigabyte Z68MA-DAH-B3, 32GB DDR3, Intel i5 quad 3.10GHz, Geforce GTX 650 Ti, Hotas Warthog Stick and Throttle, Saitek pro flight rudder pedals, 2 MFD's, Track-IR5 and single 32" monitor

SOLVED!

Step 1) Goto C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\ and delete the folder Uh-1H.

Step 2) Download DCS World 1.2 http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...ads/world/1.2/ and INSTALL

Step 3) Download the module UH-1H Huey By Belsimtek http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...dcs_uh1h_huey/ and INSTALL

Step 4) Goto programs/EagleDynamics/DCS World 2 OpenAlpha and click on "Repair DCS World 2 Open Alpha" It will torrent the new 2.0 Huey file.

NOTE: Perhaps what it does is copy some info over from 1.2 to 2.0 but anyways it works. I know its a long process but maybe its something the devs can go by!

Then Feel Free to Delete DCS World 1.2 if you wish to do so!

win10 Home, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD, Gigabyte Z68MA-DAH-B3, 32GB DDR3, Intel i5 quad 3.10GHz, Geforce GTX 650 Ti, Hotas Warthog Stick and Throttle, Saitek pro flight rudder pedals, 2 MFD's, Track-IR5 and single 32" monitor

• 7 years later...

I’ve been flying to uh-1h for over a year and used a certain start up procedure and it worked all of a sudden that procedure doesn’t work. I watch the auto start procedure and see which switch it turned on. I tried that in the manual start up and it worked.