Link to SLI requests on Nvidia Forums and Crossfire on AMD Forums

Lt_Maverick

Heyyo,

Yeah that dude. I tried tweaking a bunch of stuff with GeDoSaTo Tool and I can't get it to override the fake fullscreen that DCS uses... so I dunno if there'd need to be custom injection hashes to make it work. :\

But ultimately to fix the flickering clouds and stuttering will be up to ED though... It's their game engine that isn't 100% SLI compatible as the main SLI bit that gives the performance boost being bit 04 when enabled makes the clouds flicker and other bits don't affect the clouds at all.

I figured it was he. The Dsfix saved my experience with that game; otherwise I would not have played it. Well done investigation btw mate.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down."- General Chuck Yeager, USAF, describing his first confrontation with a Me262.

JayRac3r/Lt_Mav YouTube Channel

Heyyo,

I sent in a support ticket with ED! I suggest you all do the same too.

Yeah be sure to submit a support ticket directly with ED... that's your best bet for SLI compatibility tbh. It's definitely their game engine which is usually the case anyways with all games...

• They should fix clouds flickering and some minor shadow flickering to improve NVIDIA SLI compatibility with either SLI bits 0x081000F5 preferrably... or at least 0x080000F5
  • They should fix stuttering issues with NVIDIA SLI enabled. Same goes for AMD CrossFire from everything I've seen on the forums
  • They should add "True" fullscreen instead of just borderless windowed and windowed modes which would improve SLI scaling as the first GPU never matches the second GPU in usage due to borderless windowed. It also prevents resolution downsampling from working (NVIDIA Dynamic Super Resolution & AMD's Virtual Super Resolution)

Use this link amigos:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

Here's what Mine looked like. Essentially just copied and pasted all my stuff. :P

ceOZVckt.png

Edited by ThE_MarD

Heyyo,

I sent in a support ticket with ED! I suggest you all do the same too.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

ceOZVckt.png

The new Clouds arent finished yet, and not present/active in 1.5/2.0

True Fullscreen not working w/ checkbox is already reported.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs