My second movie "WAR"

My first one isn't even worth mentioning... :P

Well, I apologise for the budget feel and some mistakes and stuff. Maybe I should edit the colours a bit, but I also liked normal LO:FC's look.

I should at least do some credits I guess, but after finishing I felt too lazy. :music_whistling:

Anyways, enough with my talk...

http://rapidshare.de/files/25488081/war.wmv.html

PS. Although I use my clan's tag, we don't support Lock On. :(

"Where you will be reunited with an old friend...the thrill of battle." - Admiral Tolwyn, Wing Commander IV

Nice movie. Keep it up!

The sound track is also kool :thumbup: .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• ED Team

Hey, that was a nice movie. I liked it.

If there is one critiqe ill give (although in this case i as well tend to have this), is that i think the movie was maybe TOO random. One clip jumped from one type of scene to the next, with not much "flow".

But other than that, great choice of music and nice angles for your shots.

Keep it up.

Thanks for the comments! :D

Well, I don't know how my 3rd one will go, I don't have lots of inspiration...

Yeah, you have a point on randomness and sound effects Glowing Amraam. :) Well, about the scenes being random I didn't have a flow in my mind there :P , wanted to show scenes of conflict from different places and times(although it didn't go that well, I wanted it to look more epic but I'm not experienced yet :doh: ).

As for the sound effects...ehm...1) I have to dl some first :P and 2) I think that with all the fast scene changes, it would sound weird at times, although a few longer scenes could indeed use some SFX. Another reason was that I liked the music itself and didn't want to put something on top of it. ;)

But I'll have all these things in mind for my next movie. :thumbup:

PS. Also waiting for your tutorial, I'm sure I'll learn lots of stuff from there. :D

"Where you will be reunited with an old friend...the thrill of battle." - Admiral Tolwyn, Wing Commander IV

Tried uploading to Patrick's Aciation site, but it's not a supported format.

Thought a WMV wouldn't have a problem...it was bad the message appeared after quite a few long minutes of uploading. :P

Ehm...you know any other places I could upload it so you could see it?

Well, I've uploaded it at Avsim now.

I guess it'll be up in their LOMAC section soon.

edit: Download ID will be 193136.

Not sure how long it takes to get up there...

Thanks Glowing Amraam! :)

If there are still problems, I'll upload there after I get back from work.

Hm...until now, it still hasn't been placed in Avsim. I either did something wrong or they take quite some time to check if the file is alright.

• ED Team
Hey not to bust in on your thread, but glowing how is the site comming along? Need any help with it?

My site? Well, the guy who said he would help me out, i havent heard from him in a loong time, and since i dont understand webdesign, webmanagement and what not, i really need all help i can get, if not, i have to cancel the website :(