2015 Thrustmaster Holiday Giveaway

Tailhook

I do have to say, I am a bit confused on how it works. I did click the links and visit the facebook page. I assume that enters me? And will winners be contacted via facebook?

If the app shows 0 entries, something didn't work right.

Intel i9-13900K : ASUS TUF RTX 4080 : 32GB G.Skill RipjawsV 4000 : TM HOTAS Warthog : HP Reverb G2

Is it face book that keeps people from signing up for this give away? Surprised. More have signed up for the Albatross than this one.

Yep. A 100% no facebook fanatic. :pilotfly:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7950X3D, System-RAM: 64 GB DDR5, GPU: nVidia 4090, Monitor: LG 38" 3840*1600, VR-HMD: Pimax Crystal, OS: Windows 11Pro, 2*2TB Samsung M.2 SSD, HOTAS: TM Warthog, Paddles: MfG.

If the app shows 0 entries, something didn't work right.

Yeah it seems if you log in with email, but don't do any of the facebook or twitter things you don't get an entry.

If that's the case you really should fix it. It would be incredibly dishonest and disrespectful to the community to offer a give-away in bad faith (coercing people to support you on social media.)

If that's the case you really should fix it.

We can't 'fix' a companies app, it's out of our control. I personally am not a fan of Rafflecopter. This will probably be the last time we use their app.

Intel i9-13900K : ASUS TUF RTX 4080 : 32GB G.Skill RipjawsV 4000 : TM HOTAS Warthog : HP Reverb G2

Well now. I did enter, however it seems the purpose of this competition is to drive up likes on facebook, followers on twitter etc.

Seems very scummy to me. Sorry, just calling it like it is. I hope this is indeed legit. In my experience most facebook "giveaways" are scams that aim to drive up page visits and likes. With no actual prizes at the end.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Rest assured this giveaway is 100% authentic.

The instructions to enter the raffle are outlined right from within Rafflecopter itself. Bonus entries are given for the social media entries (and those are optional).

Good luck to everyone & Happy Holidays on behalf of Thrustmaster and the Virtual Thunderbirds!

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

Happy new year.

Who won?

AKA TANGO-117. DCS Modules: ALL. I7 6700k @ 4.9 GHz / 32 GB DDR4 @ 3.2 GHz / 950 Pro m.2 + 4xSSDs / Gigabyte 1080TI 11 GB OC / 48" 4K Curved Samsung TV / TM Warthog Hotas / TM TPR rudder pedals / Track IR. Private pilot and sailplane pilot in RL.

CONGRATS to all the winners :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Well done to the winners and kudos to the Virtual Thunderbirds and Thrustmaster !

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE