Are you going to turn into a chopper whore?

When BS gets released, that is.

"Maa, look I'm hovering!" club:

1. 169th Mustang

2. Shaman

3. Weta

4. S77th konkussion

5. Ruggbutt

etc..omg, there's too many of them..they're..coming..they're close..they're..uarrghh..

Nothing like a good ol' jet:

1.GhostRiderLSOV

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

Always wanted to be since I saw Airwolf and Bluethunder when I was a kid :D

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Naah, I can't even fly a chopper in BF2 and wasn't that good in Apache vs Havok or Commanche vs Hokum (both of these borrowed from a friend). I could fly nicely in Commanche 3, but it's not exactly a chopper sim. :P

I still prefer things that can travel high and fast. ;)

"Where you will be reunited with an old friend...the thrill of battle." - Admiral Tolwyn, Wing Commander IV

Well, planes in BF2 certainly aren't realistic at all. Not sure about choppers, they are indeed very ...sensitive. When I'm infantry, I always end up on the wrong side of a very good helicopter pilot and / or gunner... :P

"Where you will be reunited with an old friend...the thrill of battle." - Admiral Tolwyn, Wing Commander IV

Well I always wanted a good chopper sim.

But now way will I turn into a Ka-50 whooore.

I think upon release Ill split my hours 65/35% In favour of the chopper.

:Core2Duo @ 435FSB x 7 3.05GHz : ATI x1900xtx: 2GB Patriot @ 435Mhz : WD 250Gb UATA: Seagate 320Gb SATA2: X-Fi Platinum:

I strongly expect to become a chopper ho in short order - NOE has some serious appeal to me ;)

The more I play Lomac, the more the avionics detail of F4 appeals to me - however, the F-16 and the graphics turn me off and I'm back to flying A2A missions in the Su33 ;)

In a perfect world we'd have AFM and a clickable pit in all the current aircraft - of course we can't have that right now, but the Ka50 shows a step very much in the right direction. Looking forward to it ;)

• ED Team

On the subject of choppers in bf 2, you shouldn't even use the word realism in the same sentence as bf 2 :P

The choppers in bf 2 are actually more like spaceships. Easy to control and you can do all sorts of crazy manouvers. If you don't believe me, check out this little video i created using the helicopter in bf 2, and you'll also see why you might already call me "chopper whore" :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS1JKhcj5Y4&search=VIpr

Cheers

I thought you only did lomac vids :P

As a fan of your work you got any other vids I might not know about? Besides lomac I mean :)

:Core2Duo @ 435FSB x 7 3.05GHz : ATI x1900xtx: 2GB Patriot @ 435Mhz : WD 250Gb UATA: Seagate 320Gb SATA2: X-Fi Platinum:

I'm a rotor-head, and the Hokum has TWO of them! (technically three, but hey, the more, the merrier!).

Been a rotorhead since the Gunship/Gunship2000-days on the Amiga, and I've been waiting for a good Hokum-sim for years.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.