Are you going to turn into a chopper whore?

By the way, about BF2, in multiplayer we can fly the choppers with someone else, I mean two players. One guy fly, another shoots. Why can’t we have something in Black Shark? Would be grate if ED could add some two seat choppers, KA-52, MI-28, AH-64, cobra?

• ED Team
By the way, about BF2, in multiplayer we can fly the choppers with someone else, I mean two players. One guy fly, another shoots. Why can’t we have something in Black Shark? Would be grate if ED could add some two seat choppers, KA-52, MI-28, AH-64, cobra?

The pros in BF 2 flies alone! :devil:

:lol:

Probably because the flight model and weapon systems are very basic in comparison.

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

Guest IguanaKing

Probably not. I hate helicopters...they barely fly, are especially sensitive to DA, and some even need 80 pound vibration dampeners mounted to the left side of the center pedestal in which you need heavy blankets to protect the chin-bubble from a crash-through when you temporarily remove it...whew, but I digress. :D I guess how much play the helicopter portion gets with me depends on the immersion factor. If I can use buildings and individual trees as cover, it'll be worth it. There's already one sim that truly accomplishes this, but the graphics make me feel like someone is ripping my eyes out of my skull. If it can be as visually "non-eyeball-ripping" as LOMAC, or better, that'll be excellent. I must also admit that unlearning Western avionics is going to be a HUGE hurdle for me...but I'll give it my best shot if the overall environment keeps me interested.

I became addicted to chopper sims first with LHX Attack Chopper:

LHX_Screenshot.jpg

Followed by Gunship and Gunship 2000.

Wow, it's been a long time since I've seen LHX!! I actually liked that one, it was interesting that you could fly the Osprey in it . . .

The Gunship series was great too, and I liked the Longbow series.

Guest IguanaKing

The original Gunship! in the 80's was my favorite, and it was actually quite detailed for how limited the technology was at that time. To this day, I STILL have not seen a sim that has explosion sounds as accurate as they were in that dinosaur. :D

Did anybody ever play Cosmi's "Super Huey"?