Question on changing radar azimuth pulse

In the f-15 how do i change the radar azimuth pulse frequency to a faster, smaller pulse to scan a more precise area, before it used to be Rwin + I it says in the manual , but, now it doesnt work. Thanks all

Not sure about the F-15, since I'm hardly ever in it and, when I am, all the displays confuse me anyway...but RWin-I does work for the RusFor aircraft.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

The constantly changing elevation bar and the pulses repetition frequency (PRF) value is displayed in the lower left corner. The constantly alternating of HI - MED PRF is required to detect targets flying at different aspects to you. The «HI» High PRF frequency mode permits detection of head-on targets at great distance. «MED» Medium PRF has less range but is better at detecting targets will less closure (Vc). This is termed interleaved mode and is the standard LRS mode

for the F-15C in Lock On.

Along the bottom of the VSD is a horizontal scale that reflects the selected azimuth scanning zone width. The width defaults to - ±60, but by pressing the [CTRL+-] key, - ±30 can be selected.

The two circles along the scale represent the azimuth scanning limits of the antenna, and inside this zone is a moving caret that displays the antenna’s current azimuth position. While the ±60 setting provides a larger scan area, the ±30 provides faster target updates.

page 85 1.1 manual.

• Like 1