[REPORTED] No force in MSFFB2

WARJUNIOR

Currently, I don't have any force on the MS Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 with the M-2000C. Is this a known issue or is there a fix?

I remember that we indicated that there wasn't any force feedback on the beta. It will added in one of the future updates.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

you can use simFFB.exe an little external program to simulate spring or friction

but uncheck the trim option it is for helo

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2564415&postcount=12

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

The FBW system in the M2000C is so tame that Im actually finding it quite easy to fly, even without the centering mechanism. I wish I had the controls indicator though...

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.