Dedicated M-2000 Video thread

WildBillKelsoe

Here you go

Thats pretty good thanks. Maybe some commentary explaining what the different switches do would be welcome. Even commentary in written "subtitle form" would go a long way towards giving us noobs a nice base to make our own start-up checklists.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

A few quick tutorial videos, they do contain some errors but are good enough to get someone started. These videos detail drop tank usage and how to go from a runway start to battle ready.

Air to ground:

Air to air gone a little sideways from what I intended:

Air to air with Super 530D and Magic 550:

Nice and useful videos. Thank´s

Aircrafts: F-16C | TF-51 | M2000C | F/A-18C | AV-8B | Viggen | KA-50 | A-10C | UH-1 | Mi-8 |

Maps: Caucasus | Persian Gulf | NTTR | Normandy | Syria

System: AMD Ryzen 3700X | 32GB Ram | AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT | Win10 64Bit | 1TB 970 EVO M.2 SSD

Equipment: TrackIR 5_Trackclip Pro |TM Warthog HOTAS | Oculus Rift S

My very first ILS Landing in the Mirage.

Touchdown was a bit hard around the edges but it's allright.

Love the Synthetic Runway Display tho :pilotfly::joystick:

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

My very first ILS Landing in the Mirage.

Touchdown was a bit hard around the edges but it's allright.

Love the Synthetic Runway Display tho :pilotfly::joystick:

Nice landing. But doesn't the Mirage have an approach autopilot that would have been useful here? Or is that currently not enabled in the Beta?

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I think it's not implemented right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

A few quick tutorial videos, they do contain some errors but are good enough to get someone started. These videos detail drop tank usage and how to go from a runway start to battle ready.

Air to ground:

Air to air gone a little sideways from what I intended:

Air to air with Super 530D and Magic 550:

Great to the point tutorials. Please keep them coming and thankyou for sharing.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

4.8 I7, 1080, TMW&T, SSD, VKB MK.IV.

(WATCH ON YT FOR CLOSED CAPTION)

Zero vis approach showing the ILS and Synthetic runway.

I make no apologies for being rubbish, but what I lose in Glidescope, the Mirage makes up for in technology to save me.

How to steal a Mirage in the dark! Alternative Christmas version with useless non technical annotations because its been done normally so many other ways.

Edited by Pikey
didnt realise CC doesnt show in the preview embedded YT.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Nice vid. To get the park brake to work you also need the TRN switch on before the engine goes past idle during start procedure. If you look close the aircraft lurches forward (3:59) then stops as the engine comes back to idle. If you have the Batt and TRN on before you wont move at all.

Cheers,

Wingnut

:thumbup:[sIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/27wvRIj.png[/sIGPIC]

Any Terrain Mod in this video?

I don't speak French so I couldn't read the correspondents to the video, but what do you guys say? any Terrain mod here?:unsure:

Edited by Mowgli

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

Some BFM Training in Singleplayer against two Mig-29S set to Excellent. By the way: The first Merge had a distance of 7 meters.

If I had banked 1° less I'd have striked my rudder against his rudder.