Thank you Razbam!!!

Hook47

Razbam thank you

First impression

Razbam congratulations with this very nice looking FIRST airplane for DCS.

It looks and feels nice.

I go for training, but these first words would i share with you.

Thank you and keep on going for good work! :thumbup::pilotfly:

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

It's one of the most beautiful modules in DCS. I'm floored by the quality of the model and cockpit, holy crap. Fantastic.

Just such a pity that the mirrors are inop right now, would have completed the picture.

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

you guys are the best! i cant wait to see what else you bring to dcs :)

The Harrier GR7/GR9 :smartass:

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Fantastic, great job you have done there so far! :)

Thanks for bringing the Mirage 2000 to life in DCS with such a detail level.

I love the French accents of the other pilots ;)

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Well done Razbam

I hesitated buying this because i was disapointed with the last modules I bought (hawk, Aviojet) regarding the flight model, and today, when i saw that you delivered the plane I thought , oh screw it, im gonna give them a chance, and bought it full price.

After a couple of flights, I can say i am NOT disapointed.

I really have the feeling of flying an airplane. Now ill dedicate some time to learning the system.

friend of mine in instructor on m2000N so I can ask him some tips..

THANK you for delivering something worth the money !

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Good work, RAZBAM! Even in this early state the module has sooo much to offer. So far I am pleased with handling and framerates. I just had a very nice dogfight against two MiG-23s and they were toast so quickly I couldn´t believe my eyes! Again, very well done.

I hesitated buying this because i was disapointed with the last modules I bought (hawk, Aviojet) regarding the flight model, and today, when i saw that you delivered the plane I thought , oh screw it, im gonna give them a chance, and bought it full price.

After a couple of flights, I can say i am NOT disapointed.

I really have the feeling of flying an airplane. Now ill dedicate some time to learning the system.

friend of mine in instructor on m2000N so I can ask him some tips..

THANK you for delivering something worth the money !

Thanks for the trust. :thumbup:

• Like 1

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Thank you Razbam!

I've taken several flights and I am extremely pleased thus far. The EFM is very convincing and is still rewarding in spite of being FBW. Loads seem to have a big (and expected) impact on flight performance. The flight model really feels "right" to me. The external model is beautiful and so far, the module has performed very well from an FPS standpoint.

Thank you for the hard work. I was a pre-order customer and I am extremely satisfied thus far. :thumbup:

This Mirage 2000 is an outstanding DCS addition!

Screen_151225_093826.jpg

Screen_151225_094740.jpg

Screen_151225_095529.jpg

Screen_151225_095635.jpg

The view from the cockpit is excellent and very immersive. I love these big tanks! This module is huge fun to fly!

Screen_151225_095700.jpg

Screen_151225_095641.jpg

Very satisfied customer and ready to buy more from your team. :D

-Nick

Thanks RAZBAM!! She's gorgeous, I think I will indeed paint her like one of my french girls. :D

Many thanks also go to ED working hard to get us the bird on time! Now to break the news to the family.:megalol:

Maximus VI Hero

780Ti 2-way SLI

16GB 2X8GB 1866mhz G.Skill Ripjaws Z

Samsung 850 Pro SSDs

3 Benq XL2720Z monitors in surround

TrackIR 5

Windows 10 Pro

HOTAS Warthog

Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals

The list goes on..

Thank you very much RAZBAM!

The plane is working great! and it looks also great!

Despite some little bugs and some not added functions it,s one of the greatest modules so far!

It,s very well crafted and looks like we will have to learn lots of info about it!

Thank you very much! It has been worth the wait!

Sincerly, a customer!

Manu

;)