Removed

CptSmiley

I don't know if you realize they're purely cosmetic and don't stick with the real weather or ground position.

Regards!

Oh? You are one of Leathernecks programmers? Did I miss an announcement?

:D

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, since the new update I can't get the auto pilot to work. The test lights show and the first yellow standby lamp comes on but that's it. Also no liveries in Me. Now I am technically challenged so not sure if something's changed. Uninstalled and tried repair but to no avail.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Flight model became awesome after Update 1.5 #2, good enough to challenge with other 4th generation AC. But gun cross has very slow movement speed on Gun Snake compareing to F-15 and Su-27.

During dogfight I couldnt fire `cause GunCross was moving to predicting aimpoint tooo slow, even when G=1,5 and AOA 0-5. Quick aimming is unavailable.

Is that situation same as in real life?

Edited by ZaHaDum

"Ніяка в світі сила нас не зламає, бо нас коріння наше в землі тримає"

Can someone help me on how to deliver LGB's or the steps i need to take to get bombs on target

It's still broken. In the bug report thread oj this one person claims to have it working with JTAC but the rest of us are waiting for him to enlighten us... or he's just trolling. Either is possible at this point.

Hey guys, got some work-in-progress pictures of a few of the upcoming cockpit improvements.

1st-person pilot model is coming along, as well as HUD improvements and a working mirror!

EVqmHsa.png

m2ZonRm.png

5LkF75y.png

SyhvQff.png

H8vvN44.jpg

Edited by Teeter
Embedded images vs link to Imgur
  • Like 1

/Gregory Smiddy

Programming

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Hey guys, got some work-in-progress pictures of a few of the upcoming cockpit improvements.

1st-person pilot model is coming along, as well as HUD improvements and a working mirror!

QUOTE]

Thanks Teeter. Any chance to reduce the size of the console to see the AOA and G meter instruments?

I am curious if people would really use the pilot view. With his forearm he covers the complete Radar pannel.

I am curious if people would really use the pilot view. With his forearm he covers the complete Radar pannel.

Keyboard is here... if key commands exists... "clickable cockpit" fans will probably never enable the pilot, but not everybody is "clickable cockpit" fan...

I'm also a huge fan of the pilot body in the cockpit, but the left hand should not be Permanent on the throttle, preventing clicking the left console with the Mouse. In reality, if the pilot has to operate a switch, he removes of course his hand from the throttle and the left console becomes visible.

IMO, the pilot body mod in BMS is a perfect example how

this modification should be implemented (there are two versions legs only and legs and shoulders wich is preffered by me).

It's still broken. In the bug report thread oj this one person claims to have it working with JTAC but the rest of us are waiting for him to enlighten us... or he's just trolling. Either is possible at this point.

Myself and a squad mate got it working with both JTAC and buddy lazing. I found an older mission in the download section and modified it to use the Mirage and as long as you hit the trigger you can use the JTAC.

The CTD still stands. It happens for me 50% of the time unfortunately.

If I remember, when I get home I will post the mission up. Big thing with the Gbu's is to not go to fast or be to low. 350-425 for speed is the best I found to ensure you don't overshoot the tgt. And anything greater then 12k for height works best.

Edited by Sk1nn3r

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.159thgar.com/

Hmm so first Zeus said there wouldn't be a pilot body because the cockpit was tiny and a pilot would cover up a lot of switches. Then there was a big outcry by some that a pilot body was indeed very much needed and the covered switches were no problem at all because the body can be switched on and off by keyboard. Now you get the body and you're saying: "Man, he's covering up all the switches! :("

Oh boy... ^^

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

Saw that in my Abbo-List on Youtube

• Like 1

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

Saw that in my Abbo-List on Youtube

Delighted to see this! Nice! Looking forward, RAZBAM!

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

QUOTE]

Thanks Teeter. Any chance to reduce the size of the console to see the AOA and G meter instruments?

We'll keep the panel the realistic dimensions that we have for the cockpit, you may be able to fix your view to fit your preference with some default head position/FoV changes though!

And yes, it's really up to the client settings. Personally, I don't use this setting, but we want to make sure that we do a quality job for those that do use it. The only real issue is radar panel access, but that's still more than doable with keyboard/joystick bindings.

It all really puts in perspective just how small the Mirage cockpit is!

• Like 1

/Gregory Smiddy

Programming

Heatblur Simulations

Hmm so first Zeus said there wouldn't be a pilot body because the cockpit was tiny and a pilot would cover up a lot of switches. Then there was a big outcry by some that a pilot body was indeed very much needed and the covered switches were no problem at all because the body can be switched on and off by keyboard. Now you get the body and you're saying: "Man, he's covering up all the switches! :("

Oh boy... ^^

Lol, don't jump too quickly man. It s the weekend !

I never said I wanted the pilot and I respect those who want it and I'm happy for them they got it. I'm just stressing the point that in my opinion Zeus was right

We'll keep the panel the realistic dimensions that we have for the cockpit, you may be able to fix your view to fit your preference with some default head position/FoV changes though!

And yes, it's really up to the client settings. Personally, I don't use this setting, but we want to make sure that we do a quality job for those that do use it. The only real issue is radar panel access, but that's still more than doable with keyboard/joystick bindings.

It all really puts in perspective just how small the Mirage cockpit is!

We have discussed the HUD console and perspective problem but couldn't you cheat it and make the console smaller for non oculus users ?

Looks good! :thumbup:

Don't wory about pilot's body getting in a way, other planes have the same "issue". That's what Shift+P is for. :D IIRC there's also an option to disable the pilot for all planes.

Oh boy... ^^

It's fine. Different people are allowed to have different opinions. It isn't appropriate to generalize the wishes of a portion of the community as the entire community's wishes...which is why this is an optional setting :)

/Gregory Smiddy

Programming

Heatblur Simulations