Removed

CptSmiley

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming the FBW code is something we are locked out of with encrypted files? I've been going through the FM laus and found nothing that tied into the issue.

Most of the EFM is compiled into a DLL.,

Includes forces, actuators, control logic, etc etc etc.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Okay guys, I'm completely sorry, I'm not sure how at all this slipped through but basically the lateral acceleration term going into the FBW code was flipped. Now that the code is getting more mature and more feature complete, I'll make sure to evaluate FBW/aero changes more thoroughly and spend some more time with it before it gets to you.

But yeah what you all are seeing in the latest 2.0.1 is the aircraft "fighting" the turn instead of helping to coordinate the turn.

Thanks for the info! Good to see how you guys are on the ball and identifying/fixing issues. :thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Also wanna give a big thumbs up to how RAZBAM is handling all this, they really are a shining example to follow for every developer.

This, definitely this !

Ryzen 3600X - RTX 2080 - 32 GB Ram - DCS on SSD.

DCS Modules : M2K-C, F18-C, FW-190D, Huey, Gazelle, Black Shark, Mig-15, all maps.

Also wanna give a big thumbs up to how RAZBAM is handling all this, they really are a shining example to follow for every developer.

Concur :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

I second that.

We have developpers who communicate a lot and produce little, and others who produce great modules (one so far) but almost doesnt communicate at all!

Razbam does both just right! You can just love these guys! They are the reasons why I am still checking the ED forum!

RazBAM isnt new to Software Development, the've been developing for the FSX Community for a while, customer interaction/support is nothing new for them.

the "others" formed for DCS and are fairly young companies/groups....

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Agree, but honestly they leave FSX community and focus now only on DCS. Im big FSX fan too and till now no A-7 fully Tackpacked :( (and finished) from not months but years now.

BUT they do awsome work for DCS and activity of Zeus here is really gorgeous!

Hats off !!!

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Agree, but honestly they leave FSX community and focus now only on DCS. Im big FSX fan too and till now no A-7 fully Tackpacked :( (and finished) from not months but years now.

BUT they do awsome work for DCS and activity of Zeus here is really gorgeous!

Hats off !!!

The A-7 Tackpack was preempted by the DCS M-2000C. Both projects overlapped and we decided to prioritize the M-2000C over other projects.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I keep trying to review your plane, but you guys keep improving it o7

LMAO. :megalol:

This is one of the best quotes I've seen. :thumbup:

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I don't know if it's has been already asked but is planned to make a CCIP mode for MK82 ?

No, the aircraft avionics are designed to release certain weapons in certain modes. Low-drag bombs get CCRP mode, high-drag bombs get CCIP. You can't choose the delivery mode like you can e.g. an A-10 or F-16.

I don't know if it's has been already asked but is planned to make a CCIP mode for MK82 ?

No, the aircraft avionics are designed to release certain weapons in certain modes. Low-drag bombs get CCRP mode, high-drag bombs get CCIP. You can't choose the delivery mode like you can e.g. an A-10 or F-16.

As nomdeplume said, release mode is automatically selected based on bomb type.

As nomdeplume said, release mode is automatically selected based on bomb type.

Okay, thanks !

While we are on it....does the real Mirage have ability to drop bombs on coordinates/waypoints ? Basically to select waypoint as a target, without manually aiming the pointer at the waypoint.

Love you guys! ;-)

Yes, but that is tied to the INS which needs upgrade.