M-2000C Pending Update Fix List

CptSmiley

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said no patch post the link or it didn't happen

I said that by deduction, it's 6:30 p.m in France, I've always download the updates before 6:00 p.m and ED has published a newsletter 2 hours ago who talk about the sale continuation on the store but nothing about the sim, I hope I'm wrong....

Razbam have consistently impressed me increasingly. It's just unusual. But Zeus and CptSmiley are exceptional chaps that are pushing the boundaries, its not since some of the stuff Yoyo has come out with that I've felt blown away like this. I'm convinced what you are watching is history being made in public flight simulations. OK, it's on ED's back and thats worthy, but engaging the public at this level and SPEED, is just unreal.

Zeus holds some kind of unnatural record for coding a radar. Even with errors its unlike other stuff we have seen on the internet. Maybe I can be corrected, but this is my memory.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

that's the joke.jpg

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill TridentZ | GPU: Palit RTX3080 Ti 12GB | SSDs: 2xSabrent Rocket 1TB M.2 | Samsung Pro 256GB | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | Samsung QVO 1TB 

Peripherals: Warthog HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | MFG Crosswinds | 3xTM Cougar MFDs | HP Reverb G2

Razbam have consistently impressed me increasingly. It's just unusual. But Zeus and CptSmiley are exceptional chaps that are pushing the boundaries, its not since some of the stuff Yoyo has come out with that I've felt blown away like this. I'm convinced what you are watching is history being made in public flight simulations. OK, it's on ED's back and thats worthy, but engaging the public at this level and SPEED, is just unreal.

Zeus holds some kind of unnatural record for coding a radar. Even with errors its unlike other stuff we have seen on the internet. Maybe I can be corrected, but this is my memory.

+10!

Patch? Two weeks be sure. :D

This sentence has copyright of Oleg Maddox and Luthier Co. ;) .

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

With regards to the autopilot approach mode.

In 1.53 I can _somewhat_ fly the ILS. I still have some reservations about the symbology and other matters. I discovered that the AP approach mode works until about 1500' when case it starts to chase the localized and it becomes unstable. Where can I find more information about symbology, navigation to the localizer and approach parameters.

dunno where I got the info below. It's obviously not true. my bad. I'll blame my phonescreen and a lack of reading glasses.

The patch notes also mention autoland. I wonder if this is actually possible since there is no auto throttle.

Edited by Koriel

The AP does not land the plane, it fly the plane down the ILS to the point you can see the runway and land in IFR conditions (from what I have heard).

Correct.

Where can I find more information about symbology, navigation to the localizer and approach parameters.

Wait for Razbam to implement "approach mode" of the AP (this will require the INS).

They will update the manual too.

You'll then have the feature and its documentation.

In the meantime, I suggest to just leave it aside: this way Razbam won't "loose" time to explain in various topics & so on...

Note: this is just a personal point of view. Take it or leave it as you wish :)

spacer.png