Removed

CptSmiley

It will be available in the weapons load page in the mission builder. It is a pod. Unless there is a problem, it will be available on the next update.

I'm on the mission builder now. The mirage still has 9 stations like before. There should be a 10th one to add this pod. If I am not missing something I hope to see it in the next update. No biggy

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The éclair pod:

eclair_zpstrgfola2.jpg

With this pod you get 18 additional chaff but more importantly 16 additional flares. If you use this pod, you cannot use the para brake.

Wow, thx for this!

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Uh I don't think it retracts does it?

Nope it's fixed. (I think it's removable though irl)

I've always found the fixed probe odd on such a beautiful aircraft (I don't mind it on the A-6 for instance). It's like a supermodel with a hairy mole on her chin... ^^ but I've gotten used to it by now. :)

Edited by spiddx

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

To be fair he wrote "reactable". Maybe he meant te ability to remove it? :dunno:

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

Wow nice to see how the mirage comes along. I love to see how much heart they (the developer) put in the mirage.

Hope we see a reactable fuelprobe soon, too

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Uh I don't think it retracts does it?

No. It doesn't. But it can be removed and with it the ability to refuel in the air.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

It is the same as beta. We didn't had time to prepare the fixes before the release.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Just wanted to say, great update guys. You guys are absolutely setting the standard atm, both for the communication and the rate at which you are pushing fixes out.

Also absolutely loving that you added the 'if not on then off' options for various functionalities. Makes binding certain things so much more flexible, especially for the Warthog. Hope that becomes a standard for everyone.

Just wanted to say, great update guys. You guys are absolutely setting the standard atm, both for the communication and the rate at which you are pushing fixes out.

Also absolutely loving that you added the 'if not on then off' options for various functionalities. Makes binding certain things so much more flexible, especially for the Warthog. Hope that becomes a standard for everyone.

The if not on then off is that like a toggle?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Last week the update was for 1.53, this week the update is for 2.01 ?!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

The update today was for 1.53 open beta (said so in the changelog atleast)

but it did not mention the M2000 in the changelog.

So cant say if there was any changes to the M2000.