M-2000C Pending Update Fix List

CptSmiley

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're not ...

It's in the changelog

Jeffdude said that close combat mode was working great, so I assumed the autolock feature had been implemented... Guess I was wrong

But there are no changes in the M2000C mentioned in yesterday's changelog...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Your eyes only see what your mind is ready to comprehend"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB

Its only in Open Beta , if you are using Stable version you need to wait.

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jeffdude said that close combat mode was working great, so I assumed the autolock feature had been implemented... Guess I was wrong

But there are no changes in the M2000C mentioned in yesterday's changelog...

Not in the ED Changelog.

Razbams Changelog.

Hi all, here are the pending updates that you guys will see very soon, I'll move this to the title post as soon as the update is available to all of you:

• Added autolock for CCM mode
  • Added custom DEFA gun with updated shell definitions
  • Added auto-start sequence
  • Added requirement to close FBW test cover after FBW test completed for DECOL to go out
  • Added functionality for Eclair pod
  • Added PPA functionality (Still WIP)
  • Added Hide/Show Throttle and Stick keyboard and joystick commands
  • Added sound for brake handle and gear lever
  • Added sound for canopy control and movement
  • Added glow, reflection, bloom for police and refuel light
  • Added AOA warning parameters in AP mode
  • Added separate sound and warning logic for bingo fuel
  • Added DECOL warning logic (Take-off Authorization). Requires FBW test after engine start in addition to normal startup procedures
  • Added separate braking modes depending on situation (Max, Normal, Landing, Parking)
  • Added ability to load MagicII on inboard pylons
  • Added ability to load Matra Rockets on outboard pylons
  • Added brake light when brakes applied
  • Added animation and control for anemo (pitot-static) heat override switch
  • Added Anemo caution light when pitot heat disabled
  • Added gain light when pitot-static port frozen over
  • Added smoke release keybind
  • Added simple icing model
  • Added rate-limit on slip ball
  • Added motion to refuel light opening out
  • Updated fuel cutoff to enabled in cold start
  • Updated smokewinder usage logic
  • Updated PPA/PCA logic to be more stable
  • Updated hydraulic gauge
  • Updated lights for external model
  • Updated auto-start procedure for FBW test requirements
  • Updated various radar logic to be more correct
  • Updated takeoff/landing performance
  • Updated gear and rolling friction
  • Updated FBW control transition logic
  • Updated aerodynamic performance for more correct ITR/STR
  • Updated jamming handling
  • Updated roll rate behavior
  • Updated all missions to use custom defined missiles
  • Updated auto-start sequence
  • Updated HUD for safed gun
  • Updated all sounds to OGG for compatibility
  • Updated AOA warning parameters
  • Updated thrust at idle to sometimes cause roll on idle
  • Updated gear configuration to minimize gear shaking when rolling
  • Fixed TACAN REC mode not showing bearing in REC mode
  • Fixed VOR/ILS not turning off when switched OFF
  • Fixed ground power logic
  • Fixed radar for fake contacts
  • Fixed inconcistencies for sensor instrument values
  • Fixed hydraulic pressure checks on EFM side
  • Fixed pilot visor toggle not working
  • Fixed FBW spin on/off bad transition
  • Fixed AP altitude control oscillation
  • Fixed engine dial not showing 100% sometimes when it should
  • Fixed position of fuel crossfeed dial for aut-start and initial condition
  • Fixed ALT1 and ALT2 lights on with engine on and ground power until ground power pulled
  • Fixed many switch/dial inconsistencies
  • Fixed red warning sound
  • Fixed timing for yellow caution sound
  • Fixed limits on controls indicator
  • Fixed problem in FBW logic not going to correct values in full pitch down and right
  • Fixed cold start having wrong loadout
  • Fixed V and AV Fuel Lights should go out at same time (not sequentially)
  • Fixed AC power available at 45% (not 40%)
  • Fixed fuel tank empty lights remain on even with no power at all
  • Fixed reset FBW trim when AP mster or standby pressed
  • Fixed various radar issues
  • Fixed radar lock lost bug
  • Fixed radar STT lock bug
  • Fixed rarar STT azimuth and elevation range
  • Fixed HUD accel parameter to correctly show negative accel when landing
  • Fixed weapons stuck on empty wing when wing destroyed
  • Fixed ven switch logic issues to prevent start in VENT
  • Fixed RWR sound effects
  • Fixed some uninitialized variables
  • Fixed fuel dump allowing you it to stop, should dump until all external tanks empty once started
  • Fixed fuel controller issue when 100% RPM maintained causing bad pressure calculations
  • Removed usage of DCS built-in S530 and MagicII
  • Removed unnecessary redundant texture
  • Removed gear warning sound that does not exist (Limit warning sound WIP)

All this was in the Open beta patch.

Not in the ED Changelog.

Razbams Changelog.

All this was in the Open beta patch.

Oh, ok!!

Thanks alot!

These changes were not implemented in Open Alpha, right?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Your eyes only see what your mind is ready to comprehend"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB

Oh, ok!!

Thanks alot!

These changes were not implemented in Open Alpha, right?

They will be available on the next Open Alpha update.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Awesome update Zeus, especially enjoying the auto lock.... The M2000C is by far one of the best modules.

Win 11 Home 64Bit, i7-13700K@5.2Ghz Water Cooled, 32 Gb RAM, PNY RTX4090, HP Reverb, PICO 4, Quest 3, Realsimulator FSSB R3, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Pedals.

I`m using the Open beta M2000C Folder with stable release (i know i know) but it works at the moment and i`m really really enjoying it now.

the auto lock is working amazing, when we`ll get magic slave for radar it will be perfect.

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ok i'm not sure of the logic...but why can i not STT in BFR mode?

Quoted from other thread:

Dashed lines: Jammer. Red = Strong signal; Yellow = Weak signal, near burnthrough; Green = Burnthrough. You can see the contact again.

Contact icons without data are fakes created by enemy jamming equipment.

BFR (Low PRF): Nearly impervious to notching but highly susceptible to ground returns. Reduced range. Target lock disabled. Contact icons are hollow squares.

ENT (Interleaved, a mix of LPRF and HPRF): Tries to get the best of LPRF and HPRF. Medium range. TWS lock only. Contact icons are "V".

HFR (High PRF): Full doppler radar. Susceptible to notching but not to ground returns. Max range available. STT and TWS locks available. This is the only mode that can guide weapons. Contact icons are "V".

The jamming icons/functionality are WiP and are not final. This was under development when the quake hit. Since it is stable I decided to release it in this patch. Jamming functionality is all WAGuess since nobody will ever publish their radar ECM and ECCM capabilities.

Enemy jamming decreases radar range between 50% to 60%

Attention: Radar antenna movements with a locked target has been improved, but it is not thoroughly tested thanks to the quake. Radar lock loss ratio should decrease. Please inform if that is the case or not.

Asus Prime X570-P * Ryzen 5800X3D + Scythe Fuma cooler * RTX 3080 TUF OC 10Gb * Corsair 64GB DDR4 3600MHz * Samsung 980 pro 1Tb + 2Tb nvme * Samsung 850 EVO 512Gb SSD * Corsair RM850x V2/2018 * HP Reverb G2 * CH Fighterstick/Pedals/Throttle * Win11

oh yeah i remember this post now..HAHA..but on the note of

Attention: Radar antenna movements with a locked target has been improved, but it is not thoroughly tested thanks to the quake. Radar lock loss ratio should decrease. Please inform if that is the case or not.

this issue still persist if the target is above lock is still lost as if the radar antenna ponits down instead of up???? also the radar elevation says often looking down when the HIGH contact is lost.

8700k@4.7 32GB ram, 1080TI hybrid SC2

I agree I'm losing radar lock in PID(TWS) almost all the time it would lock then after 2 seconds the I drop the lock

SST is more stable but it some cases where it shouldn't drop lock at all drops when the missile is half way towards the target

For example I'm holding steady lock at the target that's comming at me at an 130 degrees of angle and 800 knots closure rate

I hold the lock for 20 miles when hes at 7 miles I launch the missile the missile tracks for a while then I lose a lock for no reason target is just flying in a straight line no change in course and the missile stops tracking

He was above me so ground didn't effect this 1 bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

Indeed, there are still troubles to keep the lock. Example:

Me at ~16000ft, M0.8 and single MiG-21 at ~28000ft and M0.9.

Target acquisition at about 30nm, lock in STT at about 25nm.

Lock is kept for about 5 seconds and then dropped and contact is lost.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

Tested yesterday evening on 104th, i lost continuosly the lock, and this for several times before i could be able to fire the 530: lock - lost, relock - lost; relock again - lost ecc. ecc....on the same target.

However i've been able to splash one F-15C with a S-530, and others with Magic.

PID lock is known defective. http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=166810

We should wait for next update/fix, and in the meantime use PIC exclusively.:book:

Andrei, are you using OPEN BETA branch, up to date? (check version number vs this)

This is the one (and for now, the only one) that got the last update which fixed the PIC lock.

Edited by Azrayen

spacer.png

We should wait for next update/fix, and in the meantime use PIC exclusively.:book:

Andrei, are you using OPEN BETA branch, up to date? (check version number vs this)

This is the one (and for now, the only one) that got the last update which fixed the PIC lock.

:thumbup:

Thank for the info.

I tested in Open Beta indeed.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

I was wondering, could Razbam push Hot Fixes when something critical is broken like happened and could inevitably happen in the past. It seems that technically it is possible and we saw Leatherneck doing.

So far it didn't happen the patch was generally always released on ED's whim

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

Okay folks. The moderators have been warned and the thread has been cleaned. All dev vs dev nonsense posts have been deleted and please refrain from making such posts in the future.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

With the latest patch, the config/FM.lua has been changed to .luac, so we are no longer able to adjust force feedback gain from editing gains in config/FM.lua. Is there a way to edit this file to adjust force feedback gain?