Removed

CptSmiley

Folks, today's patch brings out a series of bug fixes. No new features for the moment.

Sorry for bothering you, but are there any news regarding the ability to adjust force feedback gain from editing gains in config/FM.lua?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for bothering you, but are there any news regarding the ability to adjust force feedback gain from editing gains in config/FM.lua?

cptSmiley is looking into that. No solution at this moment but we have several options. We just have to decide which one is the most optimal.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Just want to send a big thanks for the fixes and especially those that affect the landing dynamics.

Kudo's!!

The landing feels great now but you have to be careful about pulling your stick back otherwise you'll hit the ground with the engine nozzle and the plane will try to pull up and try to take off again :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

The landing feels great now but you have to be careful about pulling your stick back otherwise you'll hit the ground with the engine nozzle and the plane will try to pull up and try to take off again :D

Thanks,

I just let go of the stick on wheels down and it stays front wheel up and stable and descends slowly with air brakes applied.

I'll check out the stick back issue.

Keeping the HUD info stable now is great (speed brackets etc.) and the AOA stays stable without major throttle or stick adjustment. Very nice!

Edited by Catseye

Does the module have the same features in open alpha as in the release version? Or is it currently more feature complete in one of them?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Your eyes only see what your mind is ready to comprehend"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB

Since we're at it, the question got lost in the changelog discussion a few pages ago: have you managed to take a look at the FPM swerving around the HUD during banks and high AoA manuevers? Not having it stick to the center of the ladder is a bit annoying.

I second that. What you're saying is true and realistic according to videos like this:

Also another inaccuracy which I'm not sure if fixed or not by now, since I haven't played the Mirage for quite a while, is the acceleration/deceleration carets which in the sim have a vertical limit while in reality they don't. They drop or rise in the HUD, apparently, according to the amount of accel/decel going as far as disappearing off limits:

(I'd lower my headphones before starting the video). Keep your eyes on the accel/decel carets as the jet maneuvers.

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog

PC: it's much better now

Since we're at it, the question got lost in the changelog discussion a few pages ago: have you managed to take a look at the FPM swerving around the HUD during banks and high AoA manuevers? Not having it stick to the center of the ladder is a bit annoying.

As far as I know it's the other way around, it's the ladder that is currently stuck to wrong reference where it should be following the FPM.

I'm also confused :huh:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Let me warm up on ground! lol i feel so helpless when i scramble.

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

a question regarding the radar warm up. I am sure it has been asked but I couldnt find it.

cant the real aircraft warm up the radar on the ground? is it meant to remain like this?

The aircraft can warm up the radar on the ground. This particular bug was squashed yesterday and will be available soon.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."