M-2000C Pending Update Fix List

CptSmiley

• ED Team
I'm reporting a bug and dev fix it and forget to include fix in a patch. So I'm reporting it again and all that i see is 'no need to rush RAZBAM or ED they made huge progress since stone age'.

Yeah... good one.

No need to report again, ED and RAZBAM are aware, it will be dealt with on the next patch.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm reporting a bug and dev fix it and forget to include fix in a patch. So I'm reporting it again and all that i see is 'no need to rush RAZBAM or ED they made huge progress since stone age'.

Yeah... good one.

beta testers test and report bugs, they dont set timelines of the fixes. That's the job of the developper team. It is the case in any software and hardware development.

• Like 1

Always the same problems... I can´t understand the people, which buy an early access product and then permanently complain about any bugs, bug-fixing or the time, what is needed for finishing the product.

ED never said: Hey, every Friday a big update...

Razbam never said: Hey, every friday a big update, or: Hey, the mirage´s final release is on Friday, the 26.08.2016!

Give them the time and enjoy what you have! And for me, the m2000 is the best, most enjoyable DCS module. It´s really great and it´s getting better and better!

When ED or LN make an early access version of their F18/F14, it will be the same bs. Why no update? Why is the bug still there? When it will be fixed? Why? Why? When? Why?

Sry, but that´s irritating. Help the devs with bug-reporting and good ideas, but don´t complain steadily...

I'm not only tester but also customer. I don't get any discount on product because of 'my testing' so dev don't get any discount on my opinions and expectation.

I can understand that beta product have bugs, but I'll never understand lack of professionalism. Simple as that.

• Like 1

• ED Team
I'm not only tester but also customer. I don't get any discount on product because of 'my testing' so dev don't get any discount on my opinions and expectation.

I can understand that beta product have bugs, but I'll never understand lack of professionalism. Simple as that.

what is unprofessional about it?

ED have patched nearly every week for months, this week they have not patched, so no patch notes.

nothing unprofessional.

The module is early access, so expect some difficulties occasionally, then you wont be as disappointed

Edited by BIGNEWY

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

M-2000C Pending Update Fix List

Never seen that before....

I Never seen a 3rd developper like Razbam, with à wonderfull communication, amazing bug solve speed, frequent updates, and opened mind for all users requests, no i never seen it before.

And i never seen so many angry people crying for anything... Is this your live in bet?

Angry people, Can you make us (comprehensive and patient users) happy, please open a new post thread for crying and let this thread for updates fix list and constructives ideas..

By advance thanks you so much.

Sorry Razbam Team...(Zeus, Cpt_smiley, and all other)

Edited by Exo7
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

^^^This!

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Guys lets not derail this thread.

Topic is: M-2000C Pending Update Fix List

off topic posts will be removed

Back to an earlier discussion.

In an aircraft like the Mirage or any fighter most of what you hear inside the cockpit is actually the ECS. most of the engine sound is inaudible to the pilot as he's actually kind of far away from motor to begin with and the majority of the sound is propelled out of the nozzles. On the ground you get some sense of your own engine noise, but for the most part that's only with the canopy opened. Of course you'll here other jets not at idle around you.

But once you're airborne there is almost no audible noise from your own engine. You here the ECS flowing and wind noise off the canopy. There are large fluctuations in the noise off the canopy based on airspeed and AOA. But your own engine noise is not a big factor, with or without ear protection under your helmet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T707A using Tapatalk

Edited by Shadow_1stVFW

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

It wasn't a big problem for Leatherneck to release multiple hotfixes for mig21.

But who cares, right?

And it wasn't a big problem for Razbam to release multiple normal fixes/patches with the regular updates from ED....

Hotfixes may break things and can be difficult to remove (autoupdater does not necessarily remove "added" files).

And with the advent of 3(!) different branch versions, maybe a "single" hotfix gets challenging?

I wouldn't take the risk, that the user chose the wrong target directory and breaks his M2000C, neither.

From my point of view, considering the current complexity of DCS World and the modules, I feel Razbam and ED do a hell of a job, with the frequent updates.

People seem to forget this isn't "Angry Planes" on a Smartphone.

Sometimes it takes a moment or two to include a fix, and sometimes, some human being forgets, something, so what?

It isn't that we have to wait another moon cycle, just until the next patch comes out... Patience! :)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Back to an earlier discussion.

In an aircraft like the Mirage or any fighter most of what you hear inside the cockpit is actually the ECS. most of the engine sound is inaudible to the pilot as he's actually kind of far away from motor to begin with and the majority of the sound is propelled out of the nozzles. On the ground you get some sense of your own engine noise, but for the most part that's only with the canopy opened. Of course you'll here other jets not at idle around you.

But once you're airborne there is almost no audible noise from your own engine. You here the ECS flowing and wind noise off the canopy. There are large fluctuations in the noise off the canopy based on airspeed and AOA. But your own engine noise is not a big factor, with or without ear protection under your helmet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T707A using Tapatalk

Though I agree, from the realism point of view, there is a very important factor to engine noise in a simulation, without motion platform.

It gives you a limited feedback of acceleration and deceleration.

A real pilot can feel it with his body/senses, we sit on a fixed chair and the simulated engine sound is our only feedback for thrust.

Which doesn't mean we need a noise like two meters behind the engine nozzle, a subtle audible feedback is fine (even if not 100% true to life).

Just my two cents.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Since we talking about the HUD, is seems to me , comparing our game to real hud videos, that the snake length is oversized, it's actual a python and not a snake.

One cosmetic feature that could be also implemented, is arming the ejection seat with the cylinder grip in front of ejection lever (hasn't the real M2000 a '' seat not armed '' warning?).

That's not completely true. In general different jets are each unique in the way the pilot hears (or doesn't hear) the engine(s). But at least in the F-16 (I don't know about the Mirage) you can hear the engines in lots of regimes especially the medium/lowish speed ones, at least as far as the videos on youtube show us.

One example would be this video:

https://youtu.be/ib6cRdSYCIE (turn down your headphone, fast forward a bit to hear the pilot decreasing and increasing thrust as he lands)

The 'whine' of the engine (F-16) turns into a loud roar at high power settings, it just mixes with the other noise. Sometimes you can even hear that high pitched 'whine' of the engine in some HUD recordings of the F-16.

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog

PC: it's much better now

That's not completely true. In general different jets are each unique in the way the pilot hears (or doesn't hear) the engine(s). But at least in the F-16 (I don't know about the Mirage) you can hear the engines in lots of regimes especially the medium/lowish speed ones, at least as far as the videos on youtube show us.

https://youtu.be/ib6cRdSYCIE (turn down your headphone, fast forward a bit to hear the pilot decreasing and increasing thrust as he lands)

The 'whine' of the engine (F-16) turns into a loud roar at high power settings, it just mixes with the other noise. Sometimes you can even hear that high pitched 'whine' of the engine in some HUD recordings of the F-16.

That's really an annoying engine whine sound. I don't know how f16 pilots could stand it for any length of time without ear plugs. Thanks for posting the video.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

That is a video and isn't taken from inside of a helmet, OF COURSE the audio is going to sound different from a camera to a helmet with earplugs. My own airplane sounds different volume wise to me when I take my headset off and on my ears in the cabin under different power settings.

Fulcrum29

I was only replying to the part about the engine not being audible in the cockpit.

Sent from my cell phone using Tapatalk.

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog

PC: it's much better now

+1. You can hear aswell the engine whistle according the provided thrust in the M-2000.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SHAGRAT!!!!!!!!!!!

"angry planes on a smartphone".............loool I cracked up for 5 mins!!:megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol:

B well!

Edited by protea1
missed something

AMD FX-8350

PALLIT GeForce GTX 1080 [ NVIDIA]

CRUCIAL MX500 1TB SDD

DELL P4317Q 43"

TRACK IR

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Viacom VoiceAttack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So with the update not included this week with a lot of major changes, Zeus will you be hunting down the little bugs now? Small things like for example the HUD dim/bright switch?

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

So with the update not included this week with a lot of major changes, Zeus will you be hunting down the little bugs now? Small things like for example the HUD dim/bright switch?

I would also like to see the remaining weapons beeing worked on, especially the GLB-66. :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I would also like to see the remaining weapons beeing worked on, especially the GLB-66. :)

Yeah, I'm expecting the ARMAT.:)

Mirage%2Bles%2Bavions.jpg

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]