Removed

CptSmiley

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Belouga are bad ass!

Not sure if it's a problem with my installation, but these behave exactly like the MK-20 for me? Tried resaving the missions as suggested but although the new bomb model shows up the behaviour is as per previous rockeyes.

Not sure if it's a problem with my installation, but these behave exactly like the MK-20 for me? Tried resaving the missions as suggested but although the new bomb model shows up the behaviour is as per previous rockeyes.

At this moment the Belougas behave like MK-20 because DCS does not have a behavior model for the belouga. They are working on one. As soon as it is available, the behavior will change to the correct one.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Slew is not corrected...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

Smiley, just asking. In the campaign, when we are getting trained on the radar the IP tells us that the colors of the lines of a jamming signal changes regarding the distance to the source. Is that planned to be implemented?
That VO was recorded before Razbam realized it didn't work that way IRL.

Hi, I like your plane very much. Especialy sound and visual appearance are great. I want to ask, when it will be possible to chose bomb delivery method. Or, whether it is possible to switch fixed mode between Mk-82LD and SE. Because Snake Eye bombs are designed to be dropped at almost low level and horizontal flight - therefore CCRP would be better. And freefall bombs Mk-82LD are good for dive bombing -> CCIP would be better.

Thanks for Your response

Hi, I like your plane very much. Especialy sound and visual appearance are great. I want to ask, when it will be possible to chose bomb delivery method. Or, whether it is possible to switch fixed mode between Mk-82LD and SE. Because Snake Eye bombs are designed to be dropped at almost low level and horizontal flight - therefore CCRP would be better. And freefall bombs Mk-82LD are good for dive bombing -> CCIP would be better.

Thanks for Your response

This has been covered many times, and while it might be "logical" to us, it's not how the M-2000C's computer works. What they implemented is apparently accurate.

What are we supposed to see in your new graph ?

М-2000С

ASL=50000ft !!!

V=1.31M !!!

Gw=9t

MILL Power

M2000 can fly at a maximum altitude of 45,000 feet and a speed of 0.8M.

Now M2000С has too much altitude and flight velocity without afterburner

М-2000С

ASL=50000ft !!!

V=1.31M !!!

Gw=9t

MILL Power

did you see the mig21 that went 91500 feet high on Twomoreweeks.net?!? yet it is considered a solid FM in DCS. here is the link http://www.twomoreweeks.net/index.php/dcs-world-record/

It is unfair to single out the Mirage when it seems to see a global issue, probably within the DCS engine itself.

did you see the mig21 that went 91500 feet high on Twomoreweeks.net?!? yet it is considered a solid FM in DCS. here is the link http://www.twomoreweeks.net/index.php/dcs-world-record/

It is unfair to single out the Mirage when it seems to see a global issue, probably within the DCS engine itself.

Yea, that's a zoom climb...

The mirage can sustain way to high altitudes with mil power. No problem with the DCS engine.

М-2000С

ASL=50000ft !!!

V=1.31M !!!

Gw=9t

MILL Power

The 2000 can go higher that a 747 at MILL ? Yeah that's a bug right here !!

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Sorry, but how can you say that reporting a potentially unusual behaviour for one module is equal to singling it out? With that logic 99% of all reports are "unfair".

Also, if you think it is a general DCS issue (and one or two modules do no make it general) you should provide some evidence for that statement and report it, if that has not happened yet.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss