Removed

CptSmiley

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Infos from the BAP100/BAT120?

Sry, I´m not up to date..

Waiting for ED to finish creating the templates so we can configure the BAP-100s.

Also waiting for the new belouga templates as well.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Razbam always work hard, you can bet they have exciting things in store. :) It's only been "quite some time" that ED have made a release that they could fire an update to the Mirage out. There's a bunch of stuff already good-to-go.

It's been quite for some time. Are you guys working full steam on the Harrier, adding more features to the Mirage, or just taking some well deserved holidays? :D

Regards!

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

If you look back to the first post of this thread you will find the pending updates to the m2k there. Hopefully ED actually release those updates this Friday with the Viggen launch. Whichever fixes make it in either Zeus or CapSmiley will update the pending changes as needed.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Yeah I don't know this means that 1.5.6 is actually becoming stable soon?

It usally takes about one week for a beta update to become available to the release branch. Usally, not always ;)

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Depending on how long it takes for the new bugs that get introduced to get fix

The last few times all the bugs from the beta made it into the release branch. As in 1.5.6 OB there is a bug with cockpit shadows, I hope this one gets fixed, before 1.5.6 is released.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

The last few times all the bugs from the beta made it into the release branch. As in 1.5.6 OB there is a bug with cockpit shadows, I hope this one gets fixed, before 1.5.6 is released.

Any Mirage bugs in 1.5.6 OB?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Should we expect more info on radar ground mapping/terrain avoidance? (now that the viggen is out and has a working one)

I would guess this is a very logical guess as to where things might go. But I would imagine it'll take some time from the proof of concept in the Viggen to it's implementation in other modules.

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift