M-2000C Pending Update Fix List

CptSmiley

hoo YES !

euu ?

"If not weapon has been selected, it will select AA Gun: CAN when you click Master Arm ON." VS "The Master Arm switch only authorizes weapons launch/release/fire. If no weapon is selected, nothing happens. System remains in NAV or APP."

Isn't it contradictory?

This new VS old so it is contradictory :)

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys pending changes updated, mostly improvements to gun usage

"Witness mere F-14s taking off from adjacent flight decks, gracefully canting left and right, afterburners flaming, and there’s something that sweeps you away—or at least it does me. And no amount of knowledge of the potential abuses of carrier task forces can affect the depth of that feeling. It simply speaks to another part of me. It doesn’t want recriminations or politics. It just wants to fly.”

― Carl Sagan

The main question that comes to mind straight away here, is will this adversely affect the campaign?

Bearing in mind that the campaign (and training missions for that matter) builds the pilot's systems knowledge, changing the way the HUD works could well make it incorrect or not work as expected, i.e. as it does with the current system.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

cool. are there any improvements to the gun accuracy for ground strafing? right now, the rounds always fall short.

Yes, see the change notes...

"Witness mere F-14s taking off from adjacent flight decks, gracefully canting left and right, afterburners flaming, and there’s something that sweeps you away—or at least it does me. And no amount of knowledge of the potential abuses of carrier task forces can affect the depth of that feeling. It simply speaks to another part of me. It doesn’t want recriminations or politics. It just wants to fly.”

― Carl Sagan

Hello,

is there any news about implementing the hud brightness control?

it's always an issue during dogfights as it's a bit crowded on hud...

:thumbup:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

Hello,

is there any news about implementing the hud brightness control?

it's always an issue during dogfights as it's a bit crowded on hud...

+1

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Hi there,

didn't want to start a new thread. Just a quick question. Are you guys (RAZBAM) planning to do more of the 3 (two is what I need really) way switch abstractions ? It's awesome by the way. I've got I think the whole radar suite mapped to the warthog throttle.

I am thinking specifically about the Master arm switch and the gun arm switch. I want to map them to WH Throttle fuel flow switches. Wonder if you have it in plans ? Cheers

Hi there,

didn't want to start a new thread. Just a quick question. Are you guys (RAZBAM) planning to do more of the 3 (two is what I need really) way switch abstractions ? It's awesome by the way. I've got I think the whole radar suite mapped to the warthog throttle.

I am thinking specifically about the Master arm switch and the gun arm switch. I want to map them to WH Throttle fuel flow switches. Wonder if you have it in plans ? Cheers

You will not need to wait if you do that with TARGET.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Soo the latest fixes didn't make it into today's updates, right? Didn't see the gun burst option at least...

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

Soo the latest fixes didn't make it into today's updates, right? Didn't see the gun burst option at least...

Mea culpa. Delivered them to ED too late to make the cut. :cry:

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

no worries. just means the next patch will be twice as good. ;)

XD

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

Wait, the gun pipper is correct now though? It moves around as you bank and the rounds land where it points.

Rounds still overshoot when you fire at longer range, though it seems to be accurate as soon as you get to about 'half' range.

Rockets the same, bombs as well especially when you drop them from longer distance they are ways off their mark.

Edited by iLOVEwindmills