Removed

CptSmiley

The problem is that you are saying things that are wrong.

Please show me your source on this "until harrier is done".

I agree with your point, I'm also unhappy with the slow progress but saying false things is not right.

Edited by myHelljumper

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have all your right to express yourself, of course, but i think not here.

This is the official thread for updates on the Mirage. I´m looking at this thread for updates on the list, this is why is sticky. Not for complains.

You can open a complain thread about Razbam progress if you feel the need.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

What Esac_mirmidon said. I come here to find out about updates. Not drama.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

No drama just reality, also there are over 4630 comments in this thread, i don`t think all are made by Zeus and are regarding updates. Lock the thread and only let the devs write in it, otherwise anyone can say anything regarding the updates or lack of updates.

• Like 1

No you bought a product in beta, which is what it really comes down too. No promises on dates or features here...ever lol and you treat the devs like they personally owe you something simply because you bought it just like everyone else did,

Its amazing. :)

What's even crazier, and my point is; that of all the 3rd parties and even ED themselves Razbam communicates with us the most, and when your a fankid like me and can't wait for things to come out communication is awesome. Yet you can't seem to appreciate that.

It sucks having to wait I know but Welcome to the world of DCS, I'm glad you brought up Heatblur. Can you ask them when the Mig-21 is gonna be totally finished?

OK I that's the main difference between you and I. I bought a module in beta stage assuming that the developer will continue the develop until is finished as soon as possible. You bought a beta module with no promises and no accountability to your money, as soon as the developer WANTS TO FINISH IT.

Listen you express that u are not happy with the development time, so do I, the difference is that if Razban said "customers we did as much as we can the only things that left are not in our hands, so we will waiting like you and kill any bug that appears" that will be more than enough for me that means that this company is serious and care about costumers. I think that the module is almost done, it's playable and fun to use.

I didn't buy the mig21 so that's is not my problem, I refer to those guys because they were able to introduce 5 new features rb04, rb15f, bk90, radio guided missile, and the radar.

Hopefully you understand that we(yes, you too) as customers we have the right to express surprise or angry when we see a delay, even if the delay is justifiable. Cheers :beer::joystick:

Yes, but not here please.

Create a new angry-complain thread for that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Yes, but not here please.

Create a new angry-complain thread for that.

+1!

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

I'm not sure what changes you guys are talking about, if you are waiting for the ones that are here in the first post, they are all in the game, version and dates tell you everything you need to know.

The problem is this: ED does not put these changes in their official changelogs, and I have been wondering (complaining) about this for a while now. If someone is not a forum dweller he could easily get the impression of the Mirage not being updated at all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"DCS World is the main public build, it has nothing to do with being stable" -Bignewy

Again I tried today to make good some promised changes but in the end I reverted everything back to how it stands today.

The aircraft is so developed and interconnected that one small change can have huge consequences, and my small change broke the weapons management code.

In the end the only change I could make stick was the RWR code identifier, which is back to two character code instead of the three. I followed the A-10C guidelines for when several aircraft use the same radar.

For example:

MiG_29, Su_27, Su_33 will all be reported as "29"

I need plenty of time to make the changes that I promised and time is exactly what I don't have right now.

So, the M-2000C code goes back to the storage bin for the time being.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Ok thanks for keeping us informed, Zeus!

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

• ED Team
The problem is this: ED does not put these changes in their official changelogs, and I have been wondering (complaining) about this for a while now. If someone is not a forum dweller he could easily get the impression of the Mirage not being updated at all.

I don't see any reason for complaining.

If ED doesn't put changelog for some 3rd party module into official changelog, it means that 3rd party doesn't send their changelog to ED. It's simple.

All 3rd party teams have access to the changelog draft.

"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince.

Again I tried today to make good some promised changes but in the end I reverted everything back to how it stands today.

The aircraft is so developed and interconnected that one small change can have huge consequences, and my small change broke the weapons management code.

In the end the only change I could make stick was the RWR code identifier, which is back to two character code instead of the three. I followed the A-10C guidelines for when several aircraft use the same radar.

For example:

MiG_29, Su_27, Su_33 will all be reported as "29"

I need plenty of time to make the changes that I promised and time is exactly what I don't have right now.

Great and thanks for the update!

Well, I suppose working on multiple projects at the same time is not the most efficient way to deliver a polished product.

You guys at Razbam should perhaps consider to slow down one or two projects if you can't afford to work on multiple modules at the same time. I can't really understand how you can afford to announce new planes if you don't even complete previous modules. ED should lay down some rules preventing this type of situation where customers have to wait several months for a single update because of ressources mismanagement.

I am really looking forward the Harrier module, but all these messages about M2000 problems waiting for a fix for several months is definitely not encouraging. I suppose the right thing to do would be to wait a final release candidate of your plane but I'm not sure this could even happen in years to come. You are really making this a tough choice.

• Like 1

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

Well, I suppose working on multiple projects at the same time is not the most efficient way to deliver a polished product.

You guys at Razbam should perhaps consider to slow down one or two projects if you can't afford to work on multiple modules at the same time. I can't really understand how you can afford to announce new planes if you don't even complete previous modules. ED should lay down some rules preventing this type of situation where customers have to wait several months for a single update because of ressources mismanagement.

I am really looking forward the Harrier module, but all these messages about M2000 problems waiting for a fix for several months is definitely not encouraging. I suppose the right thing to do would be to wait a final release candidate of your plane but I'm not sure this could even happen in years to come. You are really making this a tough choice.

Yeah Harrier is a no go for me after this fiasco. No sense in rewarding bad practices.

This quote should go down in the history books as the exact reason a not insignificant portion of the player base are frustrated with 3rd party devs.

• Like 1

You're making out as if it's unflyable and contains game breaking problems. It's not and it doesn't.

Seriously? Are you guys cup's ever half full?

You have no idea what is going on in the background, and what the reasons are for delays. The 3rd party devs are developing in a ever changing environment, with 1.5, 2.0, 2.1 and 2.5, and they have to develop with an overlap, so the rest of their team doesnt idle, so they cant just complete a module 100%, before jumping on the next one.

Zeus/Razbam have chosen to play with open cards, and I admire them for that, cause it gives certain individuals an opening to sucker punch.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

And people still figuring out why ED changed his news policy.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I Honestly don`t get what the problem is , the Mirage is pretty much finish and certainly more than most 3rd party planes (all of them if you exclude BST)

Zeus said he wanted to make some changes to the PCA which you guys didn't even know were happening until he announced it.

i play pretty much only the Mirage and i don`t have any issues that justify such behavior .

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+1.

I had my full trust in Razbam when I bought the mirage at 30% complete at best. i am not disappointed that the main coder Zeus face some challenges in finishing the Mirage, he has been open about it and every mature customer must understand and show patience. However, leaving what we paid for and not having the time to finish it because they moved another new product certainly wont make me do the mistake again.