Chuck's Mirage 2000C Guide

Charly_Owl

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would check out the new manual for the Mirage that came out with the last patch if I were you. Baltic_Dragon did a fantastic job and re-did the whole manual from scratch. It's a great document and much easier to read than the early manual. Give it a look!

Edited by Charly_Owl

I would check out the new manual for the Mirage that came out with the last patch. Baltic_Dragon did a fantastic job and re-did the whole manual from scratch. It's a great document and much easier to read than the early manual. Give it a look!

Please do! :thumbup:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

• 1 year later...

Updated Mirage 2000C guide on 6/09/2019 with the following:

• Added bookmarks
  • Updated HOTAS Controls to reflect MLO (Mid-Life Overhaul) terminology
  • Re-wrote Air-to-Ground Weapon tutorials with new MLO Weapons System CMD switch logic (previously known as Special Mode switch)
  • Re-wrote takeoff section
  • Re-wrote landing section
  • Added NVG employment slide
  • Updated radar section
  • Updated Magic II tutorial symbology
  • Added BLG-66 Belouga Tutorial
  • Re-wrote ILS Landing tutorial
  • Included clearer UNI images

• 1 month later...
Hi

Just a curious question about the Manual

On page 48 we see a beautiful picture of the mirage 2000 .

They are stairs ..

How to make this'staircase appear ?

Thanks in advance

Have Nice flights with the 2000

Pierre

It appears by default at cold start. It's removed automatically when battery switch is toggled to on

hi again,

i ve tried , but strange it appears 5 sec and then disappear.

i am in cold start parking stand , no batterie .. and parking brakes on.. batumi airport ..

any idea?

thanks

I've doubled check tonight, and indeed it just disappears automatically quite quickly. I thought it was linked to battery switch as i toggle it right after being in the cockpit, but it's not linked after all :(

I've doubled check tonight, and indeed it just disappears automatically quite quickly. I thought it was linked to battery switch as i toggle it right after being in the cockpit, but it's not linked after all :(

I confirm and even the scale is not straight as it should be.

Thank you sooooo much dear Chuck for your ongoing efforts, and for updating your wonderful Mirage 2000C guide in particular :thumbup: .

Razbam's Mirage 2000 will always be my favourite DCS module - probably forever.

I really wish, hope and pray that Razbam's developer keep going on to polish and improve "the Chasseur", and even go further in its development; keyword: Mirage 2000-5.

All the best.

• 4 weeks later...
For those unaware ...

:) I wasnt aware .. thanks for the heads up :D

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB