No A10C Reinstall option after 1.5 upgrade

GC1993

Hi all

Just upgraded my 1.2 to 1.5, re-downloaded FC3 from the module manager (MM) fine and Mirage 2000 also gone on fine that I pre-purchased, but I can't reinstall my A10C module. It just doesn't appear on the "Modules" section of the MM, in fact only the L39 and BS2 upgrade option appear even when I hit refresh. Have looked through special offers tab, modules, DLC and Installed tabs and there's no mention of A10C anywhere.

Clicking the icon at the bottom of the home screen interface only gives me a "buy" button, when I've already owned it for 2 years and have the serial numbers on my online ED shop profile to prove it.

Any advice?

Cheers

Are you sure you are logged in?

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

Run a repair...I had the same issue with the L39 not showing for me.After the repair the module was present and usable.

Top tip :thumbup: I had the same issue in that I could not get the P51D I owned, but after running repair to DCS the module installed ok.

Thanks for the info.

Happy landings,

Talisman

Bell_UH-1 side.png