"Cleanup" Mission

The targets are invulnerable which makes it pretty hard to kill them. According to the attached debrief I hit the infantry multiple times with guns and rockets and they still survived.

In another try of the mission I got another target assigned, the BMPs at the bridge. I could kill them with the gun.

debrief.zip

• 7 months later...
The targets are invulnerable which makes it pretty hard to kill them. According to the attached debrief I hit the infantry multiple times with guns and rockets and they still survived.

In another try of the mission I got another target assigned, the BMPs at the bridge. I could kill them with the gun.

Same Problem... the tank is invulnerable to rockets... i pumped in multiple tries somwething from 40-80 rockets in his back... nothing happend...

i sneaked towards while ground masked... and fired from nothing farther than 50 meters...

no Problem with guns at all...

is this correct that in this Mission, there should be no refuel, no rearming and no fixing be possible?

So please fix it...

• 3 months later...
  • ED Team

Excuse me, I don't speak English.

I gone through this mission many times and didn't have any problem with invulnerable targets. In attached video i did it else one time. I used HE munitions for infantery and AP for IFW. The tank killed with rockets.

But if You can not use rockets against tank, You can rearm on the airfield and take the Vichry.

If you have problems with detection of infantery, I can gather them on opened place for example on two roofs.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]