Afterburner? How?

I swear I spent the last hour looking over the controlls, all 4 of them (View/Flight/Combat/Other) and for the life of me cant find the key that turns on afterburner... where is it? whats the default key?

lol...are you using a Joystick of any sort?

If so, Just push the throttles up to the full stops, couldn't be any simpler.

If you're using the keyboard, however, It must be one of the incremental power commands from "1" - "0". Need Clarification on that.

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

I swear I spent the last hour looking over the controlls, all 4 of them (View/Flight/Combat/Other) and for the life of me cant find the key that turns on afterburner... where is it? whats the default key?

If you have a throttle push it all the way up. or look here C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Eagle Dynamics\Lock On\Doc

The key presses are:

Page Up Increase Throttle in increments

Page Down Decrease Throttle in increments

Key Pad + (Plus) Increase Throttle smoothly

Key Pad - (Minus) Decrease Throttle smoothly

If you're using the keyboard, however, It must be one of the incremental power commands from "1" - "0". Need Clarification on that.

nah 1-0 goes through your modes like nav, bvr, vertical, bore...etc.

just keep pressing page up to hit afterburners

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yea I use the logitec Attack3 stick... i played LOMAC like 2 years ago.. and just picked it up... forgot everything lol...

i coulda sworn there was some special key for afterburners.. but I guess not.. full throttle is afterburners..

thx for help =D

nah 1-0 goes through your modes like nav, bvr, vertical, bore...etc.

just keep pressing page up to hit afterburners

Whoops!..my bad, completely mixed up sims, Was thinking of IL2. ;)

yea I use the logitec Attack3 stick... i played LOMAC like 2 years ago.. and just picked it up... forgot everything lol...

i coulda sworn there was some special key for afterburners.. but I guess not.. full throttle is afterburners..

heh...you didn't notice the gigantic red flames sprouting from your burner cans when you went full throttle, or the Difference in sound? :)

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.