Campaign question.

So after playing with tutorial for a while and the quick missions I decided to try campaign. Here are some questions:

1) After you finish your objective (press ' and it says 100% complete) how do you end it? Do you have to land the plane or what? or is there a key to press? I suck at landings lol.. every time end up without any wheels.

2) There is no Mig29 campaign? thats my fav plane =(

3) Non campaign question but jsut navigation question.. for some reason my plane would keep spinning as if I kept the stick to the left ... it would go streight but spin around its own axis =/... wird.. only way I could get out of it is turn on auto pilot and then it would stabilize then I turn off auto pilot and take over... so i guess question is, what causes that? I think it started when I turned on auto pilot and then turned it off mid turn... also when I let go of the stick (it goes to neutral position) is the plane supposed to also stabilize with the horizon?

1 - If you hit the ' command ingame and it lists all objectives as 100, then you can actually quit the game right there without landing. Though it's definitely more satisfying to land, there is no need to complete the mission and get a "success."

2 - No, but there are hundreds which you can download. http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php

3 - When you turn off autopilot while it's executing a turn, climb, or such, the controls are not recentered, but get stuck at that position. You need to hit Cntrl-T to reset all your trim and control settings. You may also be simply putting your plane into a flat spin. Counter this with rudder.

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

3 - When you turn off autopilot while it's executing a turn, climb, or such, the controls are not recentered, but get stuck at that position. You need to hit Cntrl-T to reset all your trim and control settings. You may also be simply putting your plane into a flat spin. Counter this with rudder.

Hitting Ctrl-T doesn't work on the Su-25T though, you have to reset trim settings manually here (maybe also on the Su-25 with AFM if you have FC installed). It's good to map trim functions onto your joystick.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ (Venice, OC to 2,66 GHz), MSI K8N Neo Platinum (nForce 3 250 Gb), 1,5 GB Corsair PC-3200 RAM, GeForce 7800GS 256 MB VGA (G71, OC to 535/1550 MHz, ForceWare 84.21), 2 x 300 GB Maxtor DiamondMax 10 SATA HDD (RAID 0), SB Audigy 2 ZS, 480W Thermaltake PurePower TWV PSU, Win XP SP2, MS SideWinder Precision 2, Belkin Nostromo n52 SpeedPad, HP L1902