Favorite online plane to fly and why

Su-25T

One tough mutha that can move a lot of mud and take a lot of punishment. Moving from the Su-25k which I flew since 1.0 was pretty easy and the addition of SEAD and guided weapons in conjunction with the ShKval made life a hell of a lot easier plus the fact that AFM was added is also a bonus as well.

Su-33, payload:

4x R73, 2x R27ET, 4x R27EM, 2x ECM.

Well, I like landing on Kuznetsov, I like HMCS, and russian RWR is more usable than TEWS (IMO) so that's my first choice online. But I also like flying Su-25/T because of its AFM - all I need is better cover from my airmates because Su-25 is very vulnerable to air threats...

:joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ (Venice, OC to 2,66 GHz), MSI K8N Neo Platinum (nForce 3 250 Gb), 1,5 GB Corsair PC-3200 RAM, GeForce 7800GS 256 MB VGA (G71, OC to 535/1550 MHz, ForceWare 84.21), 2 x 300 GB Maxtor DiamondMax 10 SATA HDD (RAID 0), SB Audigy 2 ZS, 480W Thermaltake PurePower TWV PSU, Win XP SP2, MS SideWinder Precision 2, Belkin Nostromo n52 SpeedPad, HP L1902

MiG-29 because we have few of them in Serbia.

Su-25T because of its mud moving capabilities and realistic feel.

• Like 1

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Boeing F-15C "Eagle"

THE ultimate Air Superiority Fighter (sadly not simulated to the extend it should be)

Usual Payload:

4x AIM-9M/L Sidewinder

4x AIM-120B AMRAAM

1x Centreline Fueltank

madrebel.png

sig.jpg

"Imagine the reason that people hold on to

hatred so stubbornly is because if the hate

is removed, the pain will set in. Do not follow where

the path may lead. Go instead where there is

no path and leave a trail."

F-15 because i come from F-14

and always flyed OTAN. Another think is the F15 is under modelled and i like the challenge... but it becomes good modelled.... be afraid Su´s

usually payload:

2 AIM9

6 AIM 120

1 PYlon

SU 33's for the multirole/ carrier/ refueling ops.

Tfrogs for the challenge of AFM and the more complex systems.

A-10's cause they are just so damn ugly. (but well hung)

33- varies a lot...

25T- Pods, R73's, MPU's or 25L's, Vickies, 29t's or 58's, appropriate centerline pod.

A10- SRM, 4 OR 6 ir MAVS, 4 20'S, Rockets sometimes..

Mig is best for ambush CAP on mountains, and if it werent certain issues with the game the F-15 would consistently kill the mig with very good ratios.

My ratio in the Eagle VS Fulcrum is 3.5/1

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

SU 33's for the multirole/ carrier/ refueling ops.

I love flying the 33, to bad most servers don't have the carrier in there missions.

Su-25T

AFM, SEAD, Shkval/Mercury helps a lot with finding ground targets. 16xVikhrs.

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

Been awhile since I flew online, but when I do its the vanilla Su-25--better speed, maneuvreability, and survivability than the Su-25T.

My standard loadout:

4 Kh-25ML (for AA and tanks)

4 RBK-250 (for any ground vehicle, especially convoys)

2 R-60 (for A-10s and F-15s :megalol:)

F-15C. I've really come to enjoy this plane (even with its undermodelled characteristics) due to the nice SA one gets with the information displayed in the HUD, MFD and TEWS displays. You can pretty much put together a good picture in your head as to what is out there confronting you with these display units.

My usual loadout:

120 AMRAM X2

AIM-7 X4

AIM-9 X2

Fuel Tanks X3

Su-25A/K for me.

As when those rare times I actually make it back to base in one piece, there's always for some reason a huge group of toppless babes throwing rose pedals on the taxi ways to guide me back to my repair poisition . :D

A10

get down low and ......., fence check, rifle on stela, bombs away, guns guns guns, convoy disabled, hog one southbound, 5000 !!!!

sorry guys cant help myself - A10 is my choice !!!!!!!!!

wbr

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

• Like 2

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

Su-33

Favourite Plane.

Su-33 and has been since flanker 2.51

enjoying engagements vs enemy carrier fleets. f/a-18 & f-14 .(co-op)

extended missions & patrols via a2a refueling

interception of enemy cruise missiles

All weather all conditions all operations.

cannot get enough su-33.

• Like 2

Savage 77th Squadron 'S77th' http://www.s77th.com

The Lomac League, For Squadrons & Single Players http://www.LomacLeague.com

dantesig.gif

Su-33 And The A-10.

The 33 is simply the most graceful looking, yet lethal and deadly aircraft to grace the LOMAC skys. It's multirole, a2a refueling, carrier ops, has something for EVERYONE.

The A-10, because it simply is hung like a friggen beast! All I need are IR AGM65D's, and I'm all set to go!

Theres nothing like banking maneuvering working and hard flying just to set yourself up for a quick bomb release or Mav launch, then back to working and jinking, guns, guns, and more!

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

I cant beleive not many people like this one...THE HOG. I just love flying in low and hunting out the targets on the ground. Nothing beats a nice rocket strafe run or a perfectly placed mk84. As far as A2A i like the Mig29S, i like the fact that you can turn that thing so hard at low speeds. Only prob is the small payload but you just have to make sure you get the enemy in one shot!

angelbannerfinal9th1vb.jpg

Virtual 9th Airforce