M-2000C English Cockpit Mod

gospadin

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note. The NTTR/2.0 build from 15 Jan 2016 (version 2.0.0.49135.72) requires a 1 line modification to my mod to be compatible. The first post has been updated with instructions. If you don't make this fix, the cockpit will still work, but you'll lose the Views.lua fixes that RAZBAM implemented.

Once 1.5 and 2.0 both contain the same CoreMods structures, I'll go ahead and update the mod to work with both again.

--gos

So the latest 1.5.2 patch is out, but i'm away from my desktop with all the source files until Tuesday. I'll release an updated module then, sorry about the delay.

Should still work correctly on 2.0 + 1.5.2 with the workaround above.

looking at the fuel counter, I would ask why they read "gauge" and "remain"? As I understand it, the left is for internal fuel and the "DETOT" is totalizer, indicating total fuel including external wing and fuselage tanks. May I recommend they get labeled "Internal" & "Total" or something along those lines? Otherwise, this looks promising!

looking at the fuel counter, I would ask why they read "gauge" and "remain"? As I understand it, the left is for internal fuel and the "DETOT" is totalizer, indicating total fuel including external wing and fuselage tanks. May I recommend they get labeled "Internal" & "Total" or something along those lines? Otherwise, this looks promising!

I went by what was photographed in a Mirage 2000-5mk2 sold to Greece. These have very similar controls, and a "native" English cockpit.

I went by what was photographed in a Mirage 2000-5mk2 sold to Greece. These have very similar controls, and a "native" English cockpit.

The photo was actually from a M2000 C (RDM) not a M2000 -5. As most of the

photos i've posted. The M2000 - 5 photos are only those with the black cockpit.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2545708#post2545708

By the way , if you want, you can update the hydraulic pressure indicator with the ANC and EmB words

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2644961#post2644961

Edited by jaguara5

Version 0.7 posted:

(25 Jan 2016) Update for 1.5.2.49392, with various .lua collision fixes based on RAZBAM's latest changes. Changed text on Hydraulic pressure gauge: ANC/Ancillary and EmB/Emergency Brake, and fixed backlighting alignment on the G meter (though it still doesn't work properly). Also tested on 2.0.0.49135.

The misalignment is visible in this bug report:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=159344

It's an apparent programming issue, as I had to intentionally misalign RGB and alpha channels for only that gauge to get it to look correct.

Edited by gospadin

• 2 weeks later...

Edit: Primary download location now contains version 0.8. Old link removed.

Note that version 0.8 is ONLY for 2.0.1.49921.15, and will not work on 1.5.x due to fundamental material changes in the cockpit.

Changes in 0.8:

• Updated for 2.0.1.49921.15, re-did all the primary alpha channels to be compatible with RAZBAM's sunlight interaction with cockpit backlighting.
  • changed description.lua to match the new material names.
  • Un-did 0.7's backlighting alignment change on the G-meter as it's now fixed in the UV unwrap.
  • Updated entry.lua to include RAZBAM's new base texture path for the cockpit.
  • Small texture updates based on RAZBAM's latest default textures.

Edited by gospadin
  • Like 2

Thanks a ton!

I've uploaded version 0.5 built into the scripts you gave me:

Id2ofaf.png

Hallo, i need help

I cant get the Cockpit to work, i.e the drop down menue dosent show up in the options>special neither does the mirage2000 folder. My folder directory reads: eagle dynamics>DCSWorld>Mods>M-2000C English Cockpit_v0.7

Ok i solved it, i didnt have JSGME, delet post, thanks

Edited by LURKINGBADGER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Version 0.85 posted at main location. Updated for 1.5.3.51171.34, updated the relight procedure and canopy placards. Added missing identifier for the middle position of the IFF mode switch. SERPAM (flight data recorder) switch now labeled in English. Small tweaks to livery setup lua files.

Please let me know if you see any obvious errors, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads up and ongoing support, cheers mate.

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Turns out my download of 1.5.3u3 went quicker than expected and I was able to fix it during an extended lunch break...

Please use this version (0.86) for 1.5.3 update 3:

https://app.box.com/s/axmun7fznnerl89xot6raqrmmwcagtc1

I'll update the main download site after stable and/or NTTR get it.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, download location has been updated:

0.87: Removed the change to entry.lua, it's no longer needed and was causing an "Integrity Check Failure" in multiplayer. Cockpit dropdown now says "EN by gospadin" to fit within the box.

Tested on current Stable and this week's NTTR build (version 2.0.2.52658.72).

Edited by gospadin

• 1 month later...