3D vision and bug on the horizon

BeR1

Hello

The 3D vision works well, except on the horizon (when the view tilts), there is an artefact. The view is not the same between the right and left eye.

Somebody has the same bug and maybe the solution ?

Hello

The 3D vision works well, except on the horizon (when the view tilts), there is an artefact. The view is not the same between the right and left eye.

Somebody has the same bug and maybe the solution ?

YES It is a known thing with Shaders and DX11 with 3D Vision.. HelixMod guys usually fix these things but usually some brave soul who wants to tackle fixing it..

there is also 3D Migoto.. these are guys who show you how to fix the shaders in 3D Vision..

HelixMod has tons of fixes for a lot of newer games. Some guy even fixed Elite Dangerous.. but they frown on requests for fixes..

I would try it myself but have not a clue what these guys do..

You can try Helixmod site they post ofver at Geforce forums on the 3D vision threads..

Edited by The_Nephilim

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

• 3 weeks later...