How to assign toe brake when no wheel brake in Axis commands

I'm not sure, but I think he can change toe-brake's role for triggering a (W) keycommand, in SST software.

I've never seen rudder page in SST software though...

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

The profile editor can send wheel brake command (W) to a toe brake when I press it. But it does not hold the press as I continue pressing. It only press and release all the time and I'm finding the way to keep it pressing (hold down the key) until I release the toe brake.

In DCS when you press W is not send only one W, is send WWWWWWWWW... to make the braking progressive and not ON/OFF, see with Ctrl+ENTER.

The Saitek soft are send only a W, try using a function repeat, if available.

Mapping a axis with XPadder and 0,2 seconds pause between each W work.

In the end you will get brake both wheels with this, not "toe brakes" - brake individual wheel - as the plane don't use this system (e.g. Mig-21), or are not modeled... will be just a awkward "workaround".

Edited by Sokol1_br

I use CH pedals and with some scripting, was able to use the toe brakes as pseudo progressive braking.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

• 4 years later...

Hey! it was obvious!

In DCS when you press W is not send only one W, is send WWWWWWWWW... to make the braking progressive and not ON/OFF, see with Ctrl+ENTER.

The Saitek soft are send only a W, try using a function repeat, if available.

Mapping a axis with XPadder and 0,2 seconds pause between each W work.

In the end you will get brake both wheels with this, not "toe brakes" - brake individual wheel - as the plane don't use this system (e.g. Mig-21), or are not modeled... will be just a awkward "workaround".

Yes, of course. Never thought of that and it was obvious.

I couldn't even taxi to take off. I had just given up.

Thanks a bundle

:doh: