TOPGUN Mod how to fly tomcat?

Relax. If your looking for a real F-14 then your going to be disapointed. The mod Only replaces external 3D model to a flyiable aicraft, I.E. youll have the same pit and the same flying charestics of any aircraft you choose that is already fliable out of the box.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Agree with jessi, I also extensively use F-16 mod and enjoy it every minute. I know it's MiG-29 underneath, but as long as I can hang F-16 weapons like AGM-88/45, then I don't care. I do fly F4AF twice a week, but F4 just knocks me off, with that 2D cockpit. If only it had functional 3D cockpit, I could enjoy it much more.

As long as I can fly dressed only in my underwear, I really don't care so much if it's not 100% realistic. What I always loved about LOMAC was good balance between reality and fun factor. I hope that wont be gone with BS, and it will have scalable heavyness, not just ''easy'' and ''ultra-realistic''. I would love to skip the start-up procedure and do it once in a while.

ScreenShot_343.jpg

mt-2003-sun-corona.jpg

In 1.2 BS we will have more moddability it seems. No details are given but it is confirmed that all AI aircraft will use standard flightmodels.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

if you like to hang the f-16 ordinances, why not just use LOPE, you can hang all kinds of payloads on the mig29 by using that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Home address: 81°28W, 29°85N

Don't try to Waste Your Bombs and Missiles BC They are More Expensive.

So I have figured out there is the meinint mod where you can just change the HumanCockpit=yes thing. This is cool for flyin with other skins but two problems have come up and it would be good to know if they can be fixed.

1. Can the defaulting red cockpit be changed so that it defaults to an F15 pit since im familiar with flying the american birds not the russian ones?

2. Can the power be changed to simulate the skin. i.e When i jumped into the F5 it was possible to accelerate to crazy speeds and then pull vertical and almost enter orbit at 60000 odd metres. Im guessing this is due to the size and weight characteristics being modelled with the same engines that default along with the russian cockpit. The planes are modelled in thier own sense when they are AI so why dont these characteristics carry over when you allow human cockpit?? Correspondingly the B52 was pretty much unflyable as the flanker engines tried to drag 150 odd tons (or however heavy it is) into the sky!

=IronAngels=

Http://www.ironangelslockonsquad.com

Iron Angels Lockon Squad

Iron Angels: The Proud, The Few, The Elite

The planes are modelled in thier own sense when they are AI so why dont these characteristics carry over when you allow human cockpit??
Because this quick Mod was added by the Devs simply to make it easier for folks to do cool Screenshots and Movies. They didn't bother wasting too much time on it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....