HAWG DRIVERS WANTED

Blooze

Hi there,

If you are able to be around 18-23Z timeframe

normal mission hours are 1830Z to 22Z

we are a group based in Europe that try to make a little more out of the sim.

We have human players as ATC, AWACS, JTAC.

And operate A-10C and Ka-50 at the moment.

We had a UH-1 squadron but because of to few players its currently decommissioned until further notice.

I invite you to take a look at our website join our forum and talk to some of our command staff if it seems interesting.

http://132virtualwing.org/index.php/page/default

Cheers Bravo

Rather than hijacking this thread to recruit members for your group IMO it would be more appropriate to start your own thread.

Edited by Blooze

Rather than hijacking this thread to recruit members for your group IMO it would be more appropriate to start your own thread.

Yup, I've seen this with a squad's member hijacking another squad's thread (even within the original squad's forums) and great animosity ensues. Can be very hard for the guys not involved as they have split loyalties between their squad and some members of the squad at fault. Some guys don't even know they're doing that when they hijack. NETIQUET.

:)

Edited by Catseye

Hell Blooze i'll give ya an AMEN:megalol::music_whistling::smartass::pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Thanks to those that have already participated so far or shown an interest. Question.....would there be any interest in a one night weekly mission designed for getting acquainted and some free flight training with aircraft systems and weapons? It would need to be at 2:30 and/or 8 PM CST on a night most convenient for all that are interested. Please PM me if you would be interested.

Thanks

ratpackgroup.weebly.com

Edited by Blooze

I like the new art work on the website, Blooze.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

we've already exchanged emails and you can count me in. I have always enjoyed flying with you guys. Thanks for starting this up again. I need to dust off the rust.

Forget his name but he's from New Jersey. He was with us on the last go around. Does he still fly?

wait is it jcbak? Miss flying with that fella.

kybosh

Edited by Kybosh

I7 3770k, GTX 780ti Classified SLI, Asus Maximus Extreme V, 32GB G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series, 1500w Corsair Master Silent Pro M2 PSU, EXPC Raystorm EX280watercooling, Dell U3014 2560x1600 30in

we've already exchanged emails and you can count me in. I have always enjoyed flying with you guys. Thanks for starting this up again. I need to dust off the rust.

Forget his name but he's from New Jersey. He was with us on the last go around. Does he still fly?

wait is it jcbak? Miss flying with that fella.

kybosh

Kybosh.....Glad to see you are among the living. Don't hesitate to jump in anytime.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

• 2 weeks later...

I just started on the A10C. Can fly it fair and I'm working on weapons systems training right now. I'm also "mature"; no matter what my wife says.

My current work schedule is kind of crappy, but I'll try and get involved.

Win 10 | i7 4770 @ 3.5GHz | 32GB DDR3 | 6 GB GTX1060

I just started on the A10C. Can fly it fair and I'm working on weapons systems training right now. I'm also "mature"; no matter what my wife says.

My current work schedule is kind of crappy, but I'll try and get involved.

THIS guy's videos helped me a lot. Feel free to jump in when you like. It's a casual affair so no need to wait too long until you think you're ready. For some folks that time doesn't ever come so they miss out on the real fun of DCS.

I'm interested. I'm from South Africa will like to join when I can even with the great time zone difference gmt+2 lets see. I'm quite proficient with the A10 just need a lil practice haven't flown in a month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intel i7 6700 3.4Ghz , 32gig ripjaw ram , Asus Strix RX480 OC 8gb , Samsung 850 Pro SSD, Asus ROG VIII Ranger Z170 Motherboard.

Shame, I'm GMT and only have 1.5.... Just started flying the a10 a lot too!

Yeah it's hard on us guys this side of the pond hey. Yeah but the A10 is like riding bike you never really forget after flying for say an hour everything starts coming back ;)

Intel i7 6700 3.4Ghz , 32gig ripjaw ram , Asus Strix RX480 OC 8gb , Samsung 850 Pro SSD, Asus ROG VIII Ranger Z170 Motherboard.

I'm interested. I'm from South Africa will like to join when I can even with the great time zone difference gmt+2 lets see. I'm quite proficient with the A10 just need a lil practice haven't flown in a month or so.

We have one regular member that lives in Durban.