2.0 Alpha on Steam

Lt_Maverick

I like having everything through the Steam interface so I held off on purchasing the 2.0 alpha. My question is; when is 2.0/NTTR coming to Steam?

Edited by Lt_Maverick

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down."- General Chuck Yeager, USAF, describing his first confrontation with a Me262.

JayRac3r/Lt_Mav YouTube Channel

Technically the 2.0 Alpha is FREE, but the only Map to use on it currently is NTTR.

No time frame was given for 2.0 on Steam, But I would guess it will be later when kt hits open beta and/or the Caucaus Conversion to 2.0 is finished, that way ppl arent updated automatically by Steam to 2.0 and left with a game they cannot play unless they Buy NTTR.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Technically the 2.0 Alpha is FREE, but the only Map to use on it currently is NTTR.

No time frame was given for 2.0 on Steam, But I would guess it will be later when kt hits open beta and/or the Caucaus Conversion to 2.0 is finished, that way ppl arent updated automatically by Steam to 2.0 and left with a game they cannot play unless they Buy NTTR.

I figured as much.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down."- General Chuck Yeager, USAF, describing his first confrontation with a Me262.

spring :mad:

MoBo: P9X79 LE [LGA 2011] ♦ CPU: i7-3930K [6-Core. 3.80GHz] ♦ GPU: 1080Ti OC. 11GB ♦ RAM: 32GB [DDR3. Quad Channel. 1600MHz] ♦ SCREEN: 27"1440p.60Hz ♦ SSD: 512GB [DCS + MSFS] OS: W10. 64bit. pro_ SSD ✈ Hardware: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog ♦ Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals ♦ TracKIR 4 + TrackClip Pro ♦

Father of P-47, F-84, F-105 & A-10 www.alexanderkartveli.com

• 2 weeks later...
Me too. Just a whole lot easier.

IMO its not. And Steam is just another hurdle ED has to overcome to support steam users, which in return makes me have to wait longer for things i wish ED would be working on EX: f/a-18.

Ill just never understand the x32 users, steam users for this game... it works without it.

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.

2.0 Alpha on Steam

IMO its not. And Steam is just another hurdle ED has to overcome to support steam users, which in return makes me have to wait longer for things i wish ED would be working on EX: f/a-18.

Ill just never understand the x32 users, steam users for this game... it works without it.

Are you implying that steam forces us to use 32 bit versions of games?

Also, I understand modules will now be used later on steam. However, steam delivers updates more streamlined than most standalones. The only limitations now are by choices of ED, which I DO respect their decision, not by the interface of steam. The only thing I can think of is that Steam is costing too much for ED. If that is the case then I would definitely go standalone. I assume ED has a tight budget. I have no problems paying them more for any of their work because nobody else on the market can do what they do. This includes prepar3d, FSX, and XPlane. However, I like the steam interface and having everything in one spot.

Edited by Lt_Maverick

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I believe that this should not happen before mid-year.

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

• 4 weeks later...