Mirage M2000-C Skin Template by frenchy :)

tacca

I'm not done yet... it still W.I.P.

It is playable tought' with no issue. I'm just adding detail. PM me if you REALY WANT IT SOOOO BAD :music_whistling:

EDIT : Latest WIP.

Yes please!

I'd suggest posting this to the User Files as well.

And if you wanted to make other Canadian liveries for other aircraft ... I would not complain! (also wouldn't mind if you didn't - I know it's a lot of work).

I have no intention to share this. I made it for my virtual wing. And if i start sending it to people, then someone else will put it in the "User files" and take the credit of it. I know how "internet work" :book: So if you want it, you must join in :D

http://5escadrevirtuelle.ca/forum/index.php

DAMN IT!!!! fine i guess i gotta join :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Anyone know what changes might be made to the Mirage 2000s texture that might have to be reworked if using this template?

Or did RAZBAM already update the textures and simply not get around to releasing the official template?

They're still in beta. we don't know at this time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey, chatting with some of the guys over at the 229th (Kiwi and Strut) I found out that there was no skin template for the mirage.... So I made one :)   (its in .psd so I don't know if gimp users can open it??)

Now its not as complex as the ones released by the creators but it will do the job well until they do.

Pretty simple to use, adjust the layers called 'base color' to whatever you want to change the overall color (or add extra layers at the same level as base color to make camo paints etc). Add in extra layers with your roundels etc at the very top (I also made a layer that shows the location of the normal roundels that you can turn on).

Will update with .psd link once upload finishes.... shitty oz internet....

EDIT: Here is the link

EDIT 2: If you make some skins please share pictures on this thread and links to download them on the ED users files page because some of the ones made already are pretty sweet

template.png

Demo.png

Hi tacca,

how did you open the M-2000c skins with the object viewer?I have made my own mirage 2000 skins in the photoshop and i can't open those with the modelviewer.

Intel i7 4770,Gigabyte GA -H87-HD3,Corsair Vengeance 16Gb 1600MHz,SSD Samsung 840 Pro 128GB-OCZ TR150 480GB,Nvidia MSI GTX 1080ti Gaming X,TrackIR 5,Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Hi tacca,

how did you open the M-2000c skins with the object viewer?I have made my own mirage 2000 skins in the photoshop and i can't open those with the modelviewer.

For the built-in model viewer, the skins will be available from the skins browser if installed.

Could someone,please, post a step-by-step guide for how to open aircraft skins with model viewer after photoshop elaboration?

Intel i7 4770,Gigabyte GA -H87-HD3,Corsair Vengeance 16Gb 1600MHz,SSD Samsung 840 Pro 128GB-OCZ TR150 480GB,Nvidia MSI GTX 1080ti Gaming X,TrackIR 5,Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Uploaded a couple of days ago - Slovenian Air Force fictional M2K skin

Download here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2487941/

Screen_170325_145352.jpg

Screen_170325_145902.jpg

Screen_170325_145318.jpg

http://dcsskins.wordpress.com/

Your place for custom created DCS World skins.

Intel i5-9600K|Asus Z390F Strix|32GB RAM|ASUS GTX1080Ti Strix

24" Samsung P2470HD|TIR4pro|Oculus Rift CV1|Trustmaster HOTAS Warthog|CH Pro pedals|Logitech Performance MX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]