Aircraft marshalling and ground crew

M.K.AlMehrizi

I know this sounds little stupid , but I thought that aircraft marshalling and ground crew can make stuff more realistic and cool , for example ; someone wants to takeoff he request from the ATC to takeoff and then maybe a marshaling vehicle or a personnel comes and guide him to the way of the runway instead of checking the map every time , and another example ; someone requests a rearm then a ground crew comes to the aircraft and does and kind of animation like fixing something or anything and then it start rearming .

I know some will disagree on my opinion but its pretty cool like in night time you see the glowing sticks that they use for aircraft marshalling or the vehicle lights at the top .

sorry about my bad English :) .

I know this sounds little stupid , but I thought that aircraft marshalling and ground crew can make stuff more realistic and cool , for example ; someone wants to takeoff he request from the ATC to takeoff and then maybe a marshaling vehicle or a personnel comes and guide him to the way of the runway instead of checking the map every time , and another example ; someone requests a rearm then a ground crew comes to the aircraft and does and kind of animation like fixing something or anything and then it start rearming .

I know some will disagree on my opinion but its pretty cool like in night time you see the glowing sticks that they use for aircraft marshalling or the vehicle lights at the top .

sorry about my bad English :) .

Well i would really be surprised to see on a military eirport a plane being guided by a vehicle, at least the fighters. On a Flight Deck of a carrier this would be smt different i pressume.

Still i feel this is a very good idea we all came across with at some point. Mostly the Airport enviroments are sterile. That is a fact, not only in sims but in real airports as well. You cannot excpect te mayhem we see on civilian airports all the time. But for immersion causes it would not harm to have hangar and Ramp activity around us. As a matter of fact, anything like that would add to our immersion allot.

Fly safe.

Greek/German origin.

Flying sims since 1984.

Using computers since 1977.

Favored FS's:F/A18 Interceptor, F19 Stealth Fighter, Gunnship, F16 Combat Pilot, Flight of the Intruder, A320, Falcon 4.0, MSFS 2004-X, DCS