Rudder wind problem persists

Gladman

So....anyone figured out why it's veering to the left on takeoff even in zero-wind conditions?

Also Tibilisi-Lochini has been annoying me lately with constant directions to land with a tailwind :joystick:

As long as I shut down NWS before take off, I can go straith taking off in no side wind...

Why would you land or take off in tailwind ???:cry:

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

I´m in for a ride, a VR ride:pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX_-Hml7_7s1dggit_vGpA?view_as=public

you arent supposed to turn NWS off before starting rolling.

Not acording to the manuel....

On the other hand, I have read lots of fighter pilots memories, and can see that they often overrule manuels, to deal with situations of diffrence charater.:smilewink:

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

Rudder wind problem persists

Not acording to the manuel....

On the other hand, I have read lots of fighter pilots memories, and can see that they often overrule manuels, to deal with situations of diffrence charater.:smilewink:

The manual is WIP and is not a reference yet. You always keep NWS until a certain speed and you manually disable it. In the Mirage it is automatically disabled at 40 kn

take off M2000C

Hello I have a problem in the take-off with M2000c it fires has left during the take-off and with a correction in the palonnier I go very often to the crash I meet jamaisce problem with DCS 1.5 Thank you for giving myself information

bonjour J'ai un probleme au decollage avec le M2000c il tire a gauche lors du decollage et avec une correction au palonnier je vais tres souvent au crash Je ne rencontre jamaisce probleme avec DCS 1.5 Merci de me donner des informations

Take-off and landing M-2000C

Hello I have a problem in the take-off with M2000c it fires has left during the take-off and with a correction in the palonnier I go very often to the crash I meet jamaisce problem with DCS 1.5 Thank you for giving myself information

bonjour J'ai un probleme au decollage avec le M2000c il tire a gauche lors du decollage et avec une correction au palonnier je vais tres souvent au crash Je ne rencontre jamaisce probleme avec DCS 1.5 Merci de me donner des informations

I have the same issue, even for v 1.5;v 2.0 is a lot worse though.

It could well be cross-wind but it does not feel like it. During take-off, the issue starts at approx 90 kts when rolling ( at 0:40 in the following vid)

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Same issue with landing with constant right rudder for a steady landing. Normally with cross-winds your rudder input should depend on plane airspeed....

Echo

Edited by equinox_echo
video

I have the same issue, even for v 1.5;v 2.0 is a lot worse though.

It could well be cross-wind but it does not feel like it. During take-off, the issue starts at approx 90 kts when rolling ( at 0:40 in the following vid)

Same issue with landing with constant right rudder for a steady landing. Normally with cross-winds your rudder input should depend on plane airspeed....

Echo

I'm telling you guys, it's the crosswind. Open any mission you have trouble with in the editor and turn the wind off and try again, the plane will go straight.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

Yep its the crosswind allright,....

Another thing is, that you must not wait for the plane to act on your rudder input, if you do that its allready to much input. Applay a littel ease up again and watch the plane straithen up...

I can land no problem in 1.5.2 with the Instant Action Landing mission with a 4m/s crosswind just as Fab notes above. Very typical handling.

However, with the same set up in 2.0 (different airfield I know :music_whistling: ) the handling is much more extreme with respect to both rudder and braking. The aircraft slews immediately off the the centerline and without full deflection of the rudder to counter you will be in the dirt, of course now it over-corrects and slews back, then it.... well you get the picture.

I'll keep at it and play with the axis settings but it seems odd that the two versions are so different in handling during landing. Could the runway be ice in Nevada? :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

I can land no problem in 1.5.2 with the Instant Action Landing mission with a 4m/s crosswind just as Fab notes above. Very typical handling.

However, with the same set up in 2.0 (different airfield I know :music_whistling: ) the handling is much more extreme with respect to both rudder and braking. The aircraft slews immediately off the the centerline and without full deflection of the rudder to counter you will be in the dirt, of course now it over-corrects and slews back, then it.... well you get the picture.

I'll keep at it and play with the axis settings but it seems odd that the two versions are so different in handling during landing. Could the runway be ice in Nevada? :megalol:

I have played both 2.0 and 1.5 and have to agree that I am only experiencing difficulty controlling the aircraft in 2.0.

I'm having problems in 1.5 and had to set winds to 0 on all Mirage missions. NWS on or off doesn't matter, the airplane veers off to one direction on the roll, applying opposite rudder to get back on centerline, overshoot centerline and reverse rudder, then I end up skidding all over the damn runway. It's harder than taking off the P-51.