C-101 update

Vibora

• 3 weeks later...

Hello dear friends.

Bellow you can see the changelog we had prepared for last Friday, unfortunately there hasn’t been any update from ED so it will have to wait for next one.

We have been working hard and we finally finished with Navigational Aids, just missing some minor bugs that we are working on right now. That means that we’ll start soon with CC radios, navigational aids and weapons, which we estimate will take around 2 months.

As you may know, this is hard to predict, it depends on the troubles we may find during the development process.

Regarding AFM, we keep working hard on it, integrating the new real data of the aircraft in the code. In this case it’s really hard to predict the time it will take, it will be several months, but in any case, we want to have it finished before the end of the year. Nevertheless that would only be the case if things go really wrong.

Changelog:

DCS C-101by AvioDev

• Fixed command bar jump when passing through north heading or setting north heading in HDG mode.
  • ALT mode commands now a correct altitude.
  • Fixed missing SBY and GS EXT lights in rear panel repeater.
  • FD V/L mode fixed.
  • Fixed FD GO AROUND mode, it now commands wings level in roll channel instead of lateral mode V/L.
  • Fixed GS mode, the airplane will now follow the glide path correctly.
  • Fixed FD PAT mode. Restored functionality. ADI pitch adjustment knob only sets FD command bar in PAT mode, not ADI pitch attitude.
  • Fixed ADI rising RWY symbol. It will now be hidden when the ADI is energized, as there is no radar altitude in the C-101EB.

Some CC cockpit pictures attached.

2027153988_8BDFD840C3365843A8C0F17EFB48A05CB419BED26E8E369BBEpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.thumb.jpg.458b2ddf450571adda89397a28943bc4.jpg

1971566892_863067367E2CBDCB871B419590F19C8C89CCACE50EFF067718pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.thumb.jpg.0b05a441e8cb015d67720baf00b90b8e.jpg

23805682_C04C28C2AC446156FFE918F44DD9BA2803651884889880897Fpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.thumb.jpg.89531600100b075a136891962be12d7c.jpg

Edited by Vibora
  • Like 1

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

I see some very nice features in that cockpit! One question, what is the device/panel above the altimeter?

This is part of the weapons system. It's the SCAR Display Unit, it presents munition remaining, mode selected, etc. SCAR is the acronym for Selection and Control And Release. There is a SCAR Control Unit also in the lower left corner of the main panel.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the improved flight director functions.

Question. You mention that you'll be working on weapons in the CC. It looked like they were pretty far along in past videos. What's left to do on them? Also, can you confirm that we will in fact get the Sea Eagle (apart from the AI controlled plane)?

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the improved flight director functions.

Question. You mention that you'll be working on weapons in the CC. It looked like they were pretty far along in past videos. What's left to do on them? Also, can you confirm that we will in fact get the Sea Eagle (apart from the AI controlled plane)?

We have to work on systems logic, to make it according to real specifications, it's partially done, but not complete.

I confirm we plan to develop the Sea Eagle, and that's one of the parts that is still WIP.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We have to work on systems logic, to make it according to real specifications, it's partially done, but not complete.

I confirm we plan to develop the Sea Eagle, and that's one of the parts that is still WIP.

:thumbup: cool.

This is part of the weapons system. It's the SCAR Display Unit, it presents munition remaining, mode selected, etc. SCAR is the acronym for Selection and Control And Release. There is a SCAR Control Unit also in the lower left corner of the main panel.

Thanks! I did notice the panel on the lower left, guessed it was weapons related. Overall, I like the panel layout.

Yes, thanks for the update:thumbup:

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Will this bird get rwr ?

I know , i ask it for all planes and choppers :D

Just like to make some scenarios where you have to evade radar sam"s etc .. not realistic yes but coldwar gone hot is fun :)

Sent when im drunk with my iphone near me :)

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Will this bird get rwr ?

I know , i ask it for all planes and choppers :D

Just like to make some scenarios where you have to evade radar sam"s etc .. not realistic yes but coldwar gone hot is fun :)

Sent when im drunk with my iphone near me :)

I'm afraid not. We are implementing the realistic version. C-101 CC is for real men :)

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Some more nice little updates in 2.1. Keep er up guys. :)

DCS C-101 by AvioDev

• New changes not included in latest 1.5.6 update:
  • Reworked ADI model and texture: new appearance, plus pitch and roll angles are now more accurate.
  • Fixed PAT mode FD pitch steering indication.
  • Fixed ADI FD Bar for GO AROUND mode.
  • Fixed FD GO AROUND light, which stayed lit after PAT, ALT modes engagement.
  • Best climb attitude in GO AROUND mode adjusted according to aircraft operations manual.
  • Fixed HSI course and heading knobs which should have no limit when sliding mouse (scrolling was already OK).

ANTISKID logic is implemented now as follows:

- The indicator is off when the system operates normally or gear handle is set to 'GEAR UP' or CB 'BRAKES & ANTISKID' is pulled.

- The indicator displays 'OFF/ANTISKID' (both orange and red lights) when gear is set to 'GEAR DOWN', antiskid system is powered (CB not pulled), and antiskid system is turned OFF.

Fixed following switches, they are now spring-loaded:

- Generator on/off/reset

- Generator fault/overvoltage test

- Manual temperature control switch (the one in the Air Conditioning Panel - COLD/MANUAL/WARM)

• Following lights can now be rotated to adjust their brightness: Markers, IFF Reply, IFF Test, Emergency Pitch Trim, and Ignition.
  • Standby Attitude Indicator setting knob has now limits when scrolling.
  • Fixed Airspeed Indicator Bug, it travels now correctly.
  • Updated training missions due to generator test switch argument value change.
  • Adjusted ILS parameters.
  • ILS receiver sensitivity adjusted.
  • Fixed instruments glass and canopy reflections (WIP).

• Like 1

Thanks. Mirror reflection will be fixed in next update, we didn't arrive on time with the correction for this one.
Is that the problem where the last mirror image stays rendered when you turn the mirrors off? That's a problem in a few modules including ED's Spitfire.