C-101 update

Vibora

Thanks for the updates, guys.

DCS C-101 Aviojet by AvioDev

• Removed duplicates in input definitions.
  • Removed some irrelevant commands from input.
  • Updated CN localization.
  • Campaign updated.
  • Fixed movement of rear pilot right foot when applying brake.
  • Change in damaged wings aerodynamic model: The effective wing surface has been changed for the reduction in aerodynamic coefficients related to the wings. After some testing, the result was enough to produce uncontrollability to the aircraft.
  • Fixed ITT gauge CC.
  • Several changes in Georgian liveries.
  • Fixed empty aircraft and total fuel masses of C-101CC.
  • Fixed CoG handling of C-101CC.
  • Multicrew is currently under WIP:
    • Fixed time delays and synchronization bugs of the following cockpit controls: flaps, gear, L/R battery isolation switches, “ESS bus transfer” button, “pitot heat”, “anti-ice”, engine starter mode, start abort, and ignition switches.
    • Implemented multicrew synchronization of “computer” Korry button.
    • Implemented multicrew synchronization of “anti-skid” Korry button.
  • Fixed C-101CC rear cockpit landing gear handle light (it was inoperative)
  • Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was surprised and did not expect to see so many updates for the C-101 in DCS 2.7.6.12852 Open Beta - 17.09.2021

Your dedication and effort on this module will make sure I literally  $ pay $ attention to your future modules like the Mirage F1. 

• Like 5
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This is our chagelog included in latest OB update (DCS Open Beta 2.7.11.21408.1). Not much but as you know we are currently working hard on Mirage F1:

DCS: C-101 Aviojet by AvioDev

• Fixed a bug in C-101 where the 2nd pilot was never killed by oxygen lack
  • Fixed IFR 2.1 mission (ED changed runway designator from 08 to 07)
  • C-101CC: R550 Magic 2 missile have got an unique lock tone sound
  • C-101CC: Updated Sidewinder lock tone sound
  • Fixed conflicting animation in the rear cockpit. It was related to the external 3D model helmet animation
  • Thanks 6

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

On 3/20/2022 at 6:16 AM, Vibora said:

This is our chagelog included in latest OB update (DCS Open Beta 2.7.11.21408.1). Not much but as you know we are currently working hard on Mirage F1:

Thanks. Always glad to see improvements to my favourite module.

Edited by kontiuka
  • Like 3

I realize the team has other priorities right now, but is there a chance the ripple settings for weapon delivery will be looked at/implemented? Currently the CC is more limited than it should be in weapon delivery (unless I completely misunderstand how the system works...)

Edited by TLTeo

1 hour ago, TLTeo said:

I realize the team has other priorities right now, but is there a chance the ripple settings for weapon delivery will be looked at/implemented? Currently the CC is more limited than it should be in weapon delivery (unless I completely misunderstand how the system works...)

Could be wrong but I thought it was just for practice bombs.

15 hours ago, TLTeo said:

It is in our to-do list since long, but we'll have to do it later on, we are too busy with Mirage F1 right now.

Edited by Vibora
  • Thanks 2

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, another nice little surprise.  The AI actually do a decent strafing run now.  For the longest time, they would do like a quarter second burst and pull away.  It was so bad that I wouldn't even bother arming the AI with guns.  So, thanks AvioDev for fixing it.

However, I did find a bug.  The AI are pretty on target with the 50 cals but always seem to fall short with the 30 mm.  Just needs a bit of a tweak.

Edited by kontiuka
  • Like 2

On 4/13/2022 at 11:06 AM, Vibora said:

Thanks Kontiuka. Passed to ED.

Just wondering if the 50 cal burst length could be stretched a bit as well against unarmoured targets.  Often takes several passes to kill a truck.  Seems decent against light armour.  Thanks again.

Edited by kontiuka
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

Just wanted to chime in and say "thanks"!

You guys got an impressive list of fixes for the F1 in todays update. Yet you found time to fix the critical TACAN bug in MT shortly. Great to see you keep caring for the C-101. Practicing SID stuff now 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Thanks for updating the C-101 while working on the F1 variants.

Open Beta 2.8.7.42583

C-101 Aviojet by AvioDev

• Fixed the initialization of the mechanical clock hours hand when the aircraft start time is more than 12:00 PM.
  • Fixed clock hands animation: minutes and chronometer minutes hands were mixed up with each other.
  • Like 3