DCS A-10C SP Campaign - Future DLC Announcement

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really well done on the voice overs. Easy to understand, which is critical to non-native speakers. I'll probably end up buying this for the professional work on the voice acting.

[sIGPIC]hi[/sIGPIC]

I can't wait, Ranger79.

I'm curious: have you added any of your custom objects to the campaign like you did the public missions? Also, are you adding multiplayer missions like you had for public release?

Thanks home fries, No custom objects, would love too add but dont want something messing up the missions due to an update in the future, or conflicting with other mods. Single player missions only at this time, maybe in the future if the DRM is more advanced and can protect the MP. miz files we can look at adding mp compatability.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick reply! I'd really love to see those MP missions again.

I know you don't make the call on DRM, but here's my $.02 you can pass up the chain: a multiplayer mission doesn't need DRM because its monetary purpose should be to expose other people to the single player DLC. If one person who has the DLC runs a mission with 6 other people, you have six more potential buyers, or at least 7 already satisfied customers.

Quick preview from one of the upcoming missions called Ghosts of Anaconda from my upcoming DLC Campaign - Operation Piercing Fury for the DCS-A10C Module. Enjoy.

Not really a preview, but interesting concept to have CSAR missions, and also in bad weather conditions, definitely looking forward to seeing more! :)

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

• 2 weeks later...

Quick Update: All missions are completed, in final beta testing, finalizing Operation Orders and Supporting Documentation. Attached is the OPF Campaign Overview document. Enjoy.

Download: HERE

Edited by Ranger79
  • Like 1

Great, haven't touched DCS in a while. Looking forward to this to bring me back in.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64

Gotta admit I love all these new campaigns heading our way, I love a good single player experience for my flight sims so I can just enjoy the aircraft for what it is. Adding multiplayer stuff is just the icing on the cake!

Thank you bro, appreciated.

Windows 7 64 Home Premium, i5 3570K (3.4 @ 4.4GHz), Asus P8Z77-V LX, 16GB dual channel 1600 ram, EVGA Nvidia GTX980ti, 240 GB OCZ SSD, 3 TB Raptor, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas and Throttle, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder pedals.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going weak at the knees. Ready to send the monies.

Love ya work :)

Crosswinds on there way.....

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

Gotta admit I love all these new campaigns heading our way, I love a good single player experience for my flight sims so I can just enjoy the aircraft for what it is. Adding multiplayer stuff is just the icing on the cake!

+1

Wow, over 220+ pages of operation orders, supporting documentation, and overall campaign notes... Done!

Cant wait!

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.