Radar Control Not Working

davetronic

Now I'm really not sure if this is a bug but I've got a bit of a problem with the TDC. It started with me pressing K to move the target designation caret down. First of all pressing K just seemed to bring up a kneeboard chart of Nellis, so I checked the controls but K was only assigned to HOTAS down.

Then after this, it starting working briefly but now pressing K does nothing. All of the other HOTAS keyboard commands work for the TDC, just not down.

In the controls menu it shows up as red, I've tried deleting and reassigning, I've tried renaming the modifiers file but nothing works. I cannot get it to work. Any ideas?

sKDDGir

480021497_screenshotdcs.thumb.jpg.bed65111dd29068a8fc4cb22fc557758.jpg

Edited by davetronic
Corrections

Now I'm really not sure if this is a bug but I've got a bit of a problem with the TDC. It started with me pressing K to move the target designation caret down. First of all pressing K just seemed to bring up a kneeboard chart of Nellis, so I checked the controls but K was only assigned to HOTAS down.

Then after this, it starting working briefly but now pressing K does nothing. All of the other HOTAS keyboard commands work for the TDC, just not down.

In the controls menu it shows up as red, I've tried deleting and reassigning, I've tried renaming the modifiers file but nothing works. I cannot get it to work. Any ideas?

sKDDGir

This should have been improved in the most recent update- are you flying 1.5 or 2.0?

If you are still having problems, find the keyboard.diff.lua file in your user/saved game/DCS/config/M2000/keyboard (I believe that is right, or just search for it!) and rename it.

Just looking at your post again- did you already do this?

1) Replace the <DCS World Folder>\Mods/aircraft\M-2000C\Input\M-2000C\joystick\default.lua and <DCS World Folder>\Mods/aircraft\M-2000C\Input\M-2000C\keyboard\default.lua by the ones provided here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2647298&postcount=21

2) delete the <User Folder>/Saved Games/DCS/Config/Input/M-2000C/keyboard/ and <User Folder>/Saved Games/DCS/Config/Input/M-2000C/joystick/ folders

3) Enjoy

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm running the latest update of 2.0. I had deleted the wrong keyboard.diff.lua in the Program Files directory rather than the Saved Games directory. I deleted that and the red box is gone now. K went back to bringing up the kneeboard Nellis chart again, so I just deleted that and all seems to be working again.

Just to update, it was working but now it has happened again. TDC down is not working, it shows up in red in the control settings. There are no conflicting key assignments so I have no idea what's going on.

I'll try replacing those files, thanks Sedenion.

Edited by davetronic

Just to update, it was working but now it has happened again. TDC down is not working, it shows up in red in the control settings. There are no conflicting key assignments so I have no idea what's going on.

I'll try replacing those files, thanks Sedenion.

Your Kneeboard and TDC down have same binds

Unbind both binds restart the game and bind them to something else

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit