Mission briefing window size

geb

How about upgrading the mission briefing window to modern resolution size? The 512 x 512 window is just too small. I'd recommend an option to re-size it twice that big (or maybe have the software resize it based on game resolution), and instead of a square for pictures, make it a rectangle window to match wider screens and make it easy to port in graphics from powerpoint or other apps.

Icing on the cake would be the ability to play an audio file during the mission brief.

Edited by geb

+1

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

+1

And the Options Controls window. And the various windows in the ME. Like in Windows. :-)

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Resizing (or automatic resizing) of menu windows in general is due. Like the control settings menu. It would me grrrrreat if we could maximize the use of the horizontal screen space, so we don't have to scroll around so much (expecially when there's more than 1 controller connected) =)