Some things not showing up on radar

Espéce De salaud

I ahve noticed that some planes simply do not show up to on the radar. For instance, I had a 2-ship of mig 29s I could see clearly with the radar but when I changed the mission to have 2 su27 in front of them, all of them disspeared, is this just for me?

If they have jammer they might disappear. Also check aspect ration to the antenna.

This happened to me with a Mig-23. I was tracking it without problems and then at 9 nmiles it just disappeared from my screen. I had him on visual but still no radar contact.

A radar upgrade is forthcoming and with luck all these issues will either be resolved or we will have an explanation for them.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

If they have jammer they might disappear. Also check aspect ration to the antenna.

This happened to me with a Mig-23. I was tracking it without problems and then at 9 nmiles it just disappeared from my screen. I had him on visual but still no radar contact.

A radar upgrade is forthcoming and with luck all these issues will either be resolved or we will have an explanation for them.

Yeah that is probably the reason.