How do I reinstall Mig-21Bis module without having to buy it again?

Kenan

I was backer of the project..and back than I received a product key (I still have that email). Can't remember though where did I download the module. Anyway, I noticed on DCS main site, under products, Mig21 is listed as "Buy" and I can't redownload it anymore?

What should I do?

Thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

it should appear for download in the in-game module manager, you don't, and can't download the module from the website anymore.

if you think you might be out of activations, http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=152040

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Try this to install the module via command line shortcut.

Using DCS_Updater to Install a Specific Module:

In the Command Prompt Windows:

Type: DCS_Updater.exe install <module> (ie DCS_Updater.exe install MIG-21BIS)

More details in this thread: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

It will cost you an additional activation, but you can always get the extra keys from LN, if you happen to run out of them.

• 2 years later...
Log into the DCS website and check that the key is correctly bound to your account in the Licence Check section of your profile, as that sounds like it could be your problem if the shop is saying "buy".

I know it's a couple years old but this just helped me . Just getting back to DCS after a few years...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit