UTC Mk II - professional wireless TrackClip Pro alternative

HAV

Any recent news of when this might come out? Shall we be concerned about the radio silence?

UTC has a very good design, but if it is no longer available and the newer one is not getting anywhere nearby, i think i will be forced to consider other alternatives

(the system didn't let me send when I used "Quote")
About a month ago the creator told me in e-mail that he ran into some material availability issues (India, covid...), and thus the progress of the new model "might take a bit longer than expected".
I too am slowly losing my patience. I already got a great gpu and an ok throttle, I really want to have a headtracker already, from inside the EU (trackclip pro is available for €50, but it's not wireless...).
Wrote another e-mail now, I'm curious but afraid.

Ryzen 5 5600X, RX 6800 XT, 32GB 3600MHz, STRIX B550-E, nvme SSD.

• 2 weeks later...
Let us know if you get any reply. I guess if UTC is out of the picture, i will be forced to look at Delanclip probably.

Still crossing fingers for UTC to come back to life this summer.
What's wrong with the Delanclip?
Their both pieces of plastic with diodes attached to them.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/7/2021 at 4:55 PM, Youtch said:

I think two months after, we can probably forget about it. It sounds like vaporware.

I will buy the Delanclip (which i wish i would have bought earlier, since UTC was a dead end).

hard to argue with that, I have no updates on the situation (didn't ask though).

Went VR in the end, made possible by a great GPU catch.

Ryzen 5 5600X, RX 6800 XT, 32GB 3600MHz, STRIX B550-E, nvme SSD.

• 2 weeks later...

We're alive.
Many things happened lately that kept us busy more than ever before and complicated so far simple things.
We do realize some of you're waiting for the resumption of production and new UTC version. We're also aware some of you already lost their hope and patience.
We'll be back in business as soon as possible, till then we'd like to put all the effort into further development and workshop upgrade to offer you more in less time.

P.S. We've probably lost access to our mail vgddevices@gmail.com after security breach. We've already regain access to some resources, but this mail may be permanently compromised. If you didn't get any reply from us lately, we're sorry. Till new one will be published, please contact via forum's PM.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

VGD Devices UTC Mk II+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

On 9/26/2022 at 2:51 PM, makosch said:

Ping is there anybody out there? I have money to throw down on a new Order?

Me to, I need another one as my battery is dead and I have to use it with the cable attached and I really hate that. So if hav turns up thats atleast 2 of us that wqnts to buy one from him.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello
Any news, any progress?

CGTC Caucasus retexture mod  |  A-10A cockpit retexture mod  |  Shadows reduced impact mod  |  DCS 2.5.6  (the best version for performance, VR or 2D)

DCS terrain modules_July23_27pc_ns.pngDCS aircraft modules_July23_27pc_ns.png  aka Luke Marqs; call sign "Ducko" =

Spoiler

Win10 Pro x64 | Intel i7 12700K (@5.1/5.0p + 3.9e) | 64GB DDR4 @3466 CL16 (Crucial Ballistix) | RTX 3090 24GB EVGA FTW3 Ultra | 2TB NVMe (MP600 Pro XT) + 500GB SSD (WD Blue) + 3TB HDD (Toshiba P300) + 1TB HDD (WD Blue) | Corsair RMX 850W | Asus Z690 TUF+ D4 | TR PA120SE | Fractal Meshify C | M-Audio USB + Sennheiser HD-599SE | 7x USB 3.0 Hub | 50'' 4K Philips 7608/12 UHD TV (+Head Tracking) | HP Reverb G1 Pro (VR) | TM Warthog + Logitech X56 

• 4 months later...
On 9/27/2022 at 9:36 PM, bumfire said:

Me to, I need another one as my battery is dead and I have to use it with the cable attached and I really hate that. So if hav turns up thats atleast 2 of us that wqnts to buy one from him.

Same here my battery just died, and I would love to purchase another one.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just found this, ordered the grassmonky puck with the replaceble AA battery, as nobody can purchase here. 

I9-9900k, 32MB, RTX2070S, 2560x1440 165hz monitor, track IR, Grass Monkey wireless Puck,  Winwing Superlibra stick with Hornet and Viper grip, Winwing Orion2 with Hornet, and F15E grip, Winwing PTO, home made 2060 mounts,  Virpill ACE interceptor pedals