Warhead mod

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Oh - things happening... Will look at it - did you see some differences with bombs and rockets in the unmodified 1.5.4 compared to 1.5.3?
Mk-82s are still underpowered without this mod: I dropped 6 at less than 5 meters from a guard tower and it barely scratched its health.

Rockets are somewhat decent against big clumps of infantry, but still useless agains soft targets. Unless you score a direct hit, trucks are impervious to them for example.

Try and see. It often breaks due to updates.

So I have tried this with your version and the game crashes when mission loads. Anything we can do to get it to work in 1.54? Yes I found the new location of the warhead lua

Edit I have tried with both versions same thing it crashes. Think you guys will need to edit the new warhead lua that came with 1.54 or can do myself and try.

Edit again ok I went in and made the changes you guys made on the stock warhead lua and appears to be working well. Using the mirage instant action ground attack mission as test bed. But I will resort to your expertise and maybe making the official mod update :)

Edited by Enduro14

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

The last time was because of new entries being added in the .lua, so it may very well be about the FW-190 rockets.

EDIT: Attached is a JSGME ready version of the mod, with the new entries added. Other than the new rockets, the "caliber" property was added to the following warheads as well:

- MALUTKA

- KONKURS

- P_9M117

- P_9M119

- P_9M133

- TOW

Gameplay - Warheads Enhancement.rar

Edited by Gliptal
  • Like 1

The last time was because of new entries being added in the .lua, so it may very well be about the FW-190 rockets.

EDIT: Attached is a JSGME ready version of the mod, with the new entries added. Other than the new rockets, the "caliber" property was added to the following warheads as well:

- MALUTKA

- KONKURS

- P_9M117

- P_9M119

- P_9M133

- TOW

Thanks buddy will give it a try!

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S