Skullz Genuine Huey Sound Mod

sSkullZnBoneZz

The download link does not seem to be working.

anyone know where I can get this mod?

just had to rebuild after my 6 year old SSD died..

and I cant live without your start up sounds skullz..

save me :)

Apparently Dropbox inactivated my account for lack of activity. I'll have to repost it as soon as I can.

• Like 2

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

I gotta say this is one of the few must-have mods IMO. I've used it for, dunno, two years or so and DCS just isn't the same without it (starting up an A-10 in Nellis and hearing the choppers spool up at Jolly pad, wow!) :thumbup:

I've got a webserver, drop me a PM if I can help out with hosting.

• Like 1

agreed, I've used Skullz's chopper sound mods for a long time. They're not the same whirlybirds without them... good stuff!

• Like 1

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I can help you minus the minigun sounds. The pack I made cherry picks Skullz packs but I did not find a minigun sound feom any of his packs that were really great, so you would get a great pack with all of his best sounds except for the mini

From reading the forum I found that it's a bug and everyone seem to have this issue when other helicopters not even necessarily Hueys are flying around. Seems like this bug has been around for more than a year and developers don't seem to really care and do anything about it, pretty sad. If you've managed to make it work let me know. I don't really mind if there is no minigun sounds.

• 1 month later...

Apparently Dropbox deletes accounts if you don't sign in occasionally so that's why the last link wasn't working. I have posted a new link for my newest mod, version 3.0. I did the update so long ago I can't remember what all is different but it sounds better than 2.0 to my ears. Re-download it and let me know what you think. Thanks

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

Apparently Dropbox deletes accounts if you don't sign in occasionally so that's why the last link wasn't working. I have posted a new link for my newest mod, version 3.0. I did the update so long ago I can't remember what all is different but it sounds better than 2.0 to my ears. Re-download it and let me know what you think. Thanks

thanks buddy!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 1 month later...

Thanks Skullz, 3.0 works great and sounds much better. Love it!:thumbup:

Hi Skullz, I downloaded from the new link and just get a "not supported" error each time I try to unzip the file. I tried to download a couple of times in case it was a bad download, but same result. Any advice?

chrisinthailand;

Usually when you get a 'not supported' error, its an in compatable format issue. Are you using WinRAR to decompress the file, or some other?

I was using Zip Genius which can usually handle anything, (but not this apparently!) I Just downloaded 7Zip and that worked fine. Thanks for the great work!