tgp in collor

stefaanadriansens

A10C

i want my ccd in collor on my tgp a-g and a-a page , bhot and whot may stay the same .

does anyone know how to do that without external programs ?

:pilotfly:

i7-920, 12 GB DDR3 1600, Gigabyte x58 ud3r, Gigabyte GTX 970 OC, 2x500GB SSD+1x250ssd, TrackIR 5 clip, screen 42 inches, and 21 inches, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle and stick,t500rs,th8 shifter, Saitek Pro throttle, x controller, G11 keys

A10C

i want my ccd in collor on my tgp a-g and a-a page , bhot and whot may stay the same .

If you wan't the real experience, I have to say sorry, CCD is in B/W. If you wan't it for exporting and modding you may take a look at this thread: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=138664

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you wan't the real experience, I have to say sorry, CCD is in B/W. If you wan't it for exporting and modding you may take a look at this thread: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=138664

i7-920, 12 GB DDR3 1600, Gigabyte x58 ud3r, Gigabyte GTX 970 OC, 2x500GB SSD+1x250ssd, TrackIR 5 clip, screen 42 inches, and 21 inches, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle and stick,t500rs,th8 shifter, Saitek Pro throttle, x controller, G11 keys

i posted a ticket for that , and again they divert to realism ," realworld" . i wonder if the rudder help and the autotrim and the game option is real world too , haha .

it seems to be extremely hard to get that in color and eventuly i will have to pay for it to get that in color .

Edited by stefaanadriansens

i would be realy interested in this lua edit too!

Remove shader entries in mfd file in bazar\shaders\materialfactory

Inside files (mfd XXX) you've got shader scripts changing color to bw\false IR.

It can even get more FPS as GPU does not have to change colors.

In this file you can even make TV bigger, I put 30 inch TV to Su-25T lmao.

I am on the laptop and trip so can't pinpoint direct line to change.

This is NOT lua code so don't roll your eyes after seeing it :P

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

color tgp

Boberro

I think I will have to wait until you get back from your trip to explain these changes a little better. I found the file, but then didn't know what to do with it.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Bummer. It cool we at least get a new flir system. My question would lead to if the f18c gets a hmcs then why not get the A10c up to snuff also pending approval from certain organizations cough cough

They still have to make money off of it. It's easier to add a feature when you're still building. It's much harder to add on after the fact. There's regression testing, people with institutional knowledge that may or may not be there anymore etc. End of the day, they have to figure out if it'll sell more licenses to an already mature module.

A cool DLC will probably sell more than a cool feature.

But as fans, I'd love it myself. In Rift, it would be FREAKING awesome!! :D:D:joystick::joystick:

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

THNX

Ok guys here is short way to do that.

Open the file I have mentioned (\Bazar\shaders\MaterialFactory\mfd151.hlsl) - use Notepad++ or other good text editor.

Navigate to line 69, you see this:

float4 ps_COLORED_b_negative(const VertexOutput i): SV_TARGET0 {

float4 pixelColor = MFDMap1.Sample(WrapLinearSampler, i.vTexCoord0);

return BC_negative(i,pixelColor * float4(pc0,1) + pc1);

}

Remove fragment I colored by red.

Insert pixelColor instead.

After you have this:

return pixelColor;

}

Do that for all 4 blocks of shader code. The blocks starts at line 69, 74, 79, 84.

It should do it :)

• Like 4

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Nope it cannot do any wrong, but you have to be warned that optics in reality is not colorful :P

ಠ_ಠ

I think I read somewhere that the newer A-10C versions have a color camera in that TGP, along with the JHMCS and some other stuff. The Hog we're flying is a bit behind the times, so in my mind this tweak just adds an option for a different kind of realism. Cool to have the option.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Zilch79's YouTube Channel:

Open the file I have mentioned (\Bazar\shaders\MaterialFactory\mfd151.hlsl) - use Notepad++ or other good text editor.

}

After you have this:

return pixelColor;

}

Do that for all 4 blocks of shader code. The blocks starts at line 69, 74, 79, 84.

thx!

here the mod JSGME ready

EDIT: it also changes the AGM65H TV camera to color!

[DCS2.0] TGP COLOR.zip

[DCS1.5] TGP COLOR.zip

Edited by whaaw
  • Like 3

SFMBE

}

After you have this:

return pixelColor;

}

Thank you Boberro . It is working for me

Screen_160207_204926.thumb.jpg.1d48a8bc2ffe9480e0f2e09e99f75357.jpg

Screen_160207_205915.thumb.jpg.1c8c6d22f43e106f0f476909778dbbaf.jpg

• Like 1

Intel I7 4770K, Evga 1080 FE, win10 64Pro, 32GB ram, TracIR 5, Hotas Warthog, MFD Cougar x2, MFG Crosswind

Unfortunately not.

Modules just use one file for changing color. It affects any plane which calls this shader code.

ಠ_ಠ