X55 throttle and rotaries

Hi,

On the left of the X55 throttle, there is a rotary without a start and an end, a loose one.

In the saitek control panel, it is designed as scroll forward and scroll backward.

Do you think there is a way to use that as an axis?

Thanks

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

It's like mouse wheel.

You can assign "bands" for it (in SST software) and then it will become very useful rotary!

I always use it to increase or decrease frame square on Shkval or similar adjustments.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Thanks. I have thought about using this for the UH1 throttle but changed my mind. Not convenient a rotary without a limit for that so I used another rotary for that. Unsure what for I can use it yet :)

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

Funny but I have found that using a rotary for rudder works quite well :)

While I'm waiting for my MFG crosswind pedals of course :)

I always used it to increase/decrease radar range in the F-15. I haven't found a use for it in the A-10C but I'm sure its could be.

I was going to do the same in the Mirage but I've given up on that module until its further to completion.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

I always use slider as throttle in Huey.

By the way, Harf4ng, you can press on that rotary just like mouse wheel - again.

Just wanted to remind it.

See you.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

Slider? What do you mean by using slider as throttle? Which slider?

I use the X55 throttle as collective. So I use one of the rotary as throttle.

Ah... Oh my!.. X55? What X55?

Why did I read X55 as X52?

I need to sleep more! :(

So, sorry, I'm reading it 52 for two days...

Hey, please forget all my posts. :)

Sorry for wasting your time, brain and energy. :D

• 3 months later...

Hello all I realize this thread is a little old. But I use the little scroll wheels on the X52pro Throttle down below the screen to change the radio freq. They register as a button click so scroll up and down moves the numbers up and down.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Does anyone know what the name of the scroll wheel switch on the x55 right handle throttle is? I just want to buy the switch Not sure what to call it. I have done a few Google searches but nothing other then scroll wheels for a mouse.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]