Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 5

gregzagk

Greg, missed my post?

Greg what's the progress on you "gathering feedback" so far? smile.gif

Only Kub possible to be dropped by choppers, or also same with other SAMs ? (That UH-1 deploys/rearms Buk, Tor, Tunguska, Osa ?)

And Greg, can we just test just including 1x Tor + 1x Osa somewhere between the most important cities/FARPs/airfields with 2-3 ground commander slots per team? (so sth. like max 6 Osas + 6 Tors in the mission, no other ground units?)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will it be possible to ad slingloads for the KA-50 ? - As I understand it, it is not long ago it was implemented and being poor student how much I would like too buy it I cannot afford Huey or Mi-8 at the moment.

Or maybe there is a reason this feature is not in Blue Flag - I was just curios :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Will it be possible to ad slingloads for the KA-50 ? - As I understand it, it is not long ago it was implemented and being poor student how much I would like too buy it I cannot afford Huey or Mi-8 at the moment.

Or maybe there is a reason this feature is not in Blue Flag - I was just curios :)

Sling load is not implemented Theres a reason but i forgot.

I'm Interested in how you actually make your missile do that ? Could it just be a glitch ? Or is it a known cheat/hax ?? (Sry for asking stupid questions)

Can we please ban Cipher from Redfor, he is using hacked missiles. Track attached, please check timestamp 31minutes

https://mega.nz/#!YxgSjZzR!ZRtB3kkIXHk5-pjIzrNS6zxyDC9uVF-tZgyIMp2RWDM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Has there been a Blue Flag with ARIES/TARS yet?

Having ~30 users in a channel, some with VA, results in many unnecessary "blocking" calls. Inter-flight comms disturbing GCI/HQ calls, hot micing and so on. I know there are whispers but mostly not used (for imo understandable reasons) and they can't be forced like e.g. a radio simulation would be.

Of course there are downsides to it too (installation, stability, neglection) but what are your thougts on it? I'm well aware that this surely is something that won't be changed in a ongoing round, just asking what others have on their mind regarding this topic.

REDFOR US TZ guys have a reasonable method to organize comms using stock TS. If you're a EURO REDFOR brother I'll try and get on at the next server restart and explain how we are doing it... I know some blue guys know it, but if you are blue and you don't know how I'll show you at the end of the round :D

The server isn't running correctly. According to the red side, there are script-problems. We still get Kill/Death messages in the chat but can't see our own text messages. There are problems with helo crates, landing messages are missing etc. Mabye a server restart can solve this.

Edited by Coder

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Find me on stackexchange or GitHub

meanwhile in redfor

conspiracy happy hour

b06f72b4a318b517f2557b1688bb0c07.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Hey! I got 2 kills last night! An AI MiG23... ANNNNNNNNND

An F-15C...

I'd like to again publicly apologize to Opticalfire for shooting him down and even more importantly acknowledge his gracious and professional attitude following the incident.

Sierra99 / Beamrider.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.